Non-Manly Games [Round 17, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stupid dragons. Maybe I'm their kiss of death...whenever I tip them they lose. I'm like that bad investor who buys high, sells low.

Speaking of the game.... whilst completion percentages seemed extraordinary high (94%) I think....I must've watched about 15 -20 mins where it was 5 hit ups...kick for touch or a bomb...repeat repeat repeat....yadda yadda yadda...etc etc etc.....zzzz

Any chance the Tigers can complete a happy round for Manly Fans?
Brooks is out, so Drinkwater may find his past good form @:cool:

What's with the ANZ multi millon dollar surface? Still looks like a sandpit.:confused:

Tigers just robbed of a try by the Vidiot :eek:

5Minutes in and Darcy already fighting - hope Manly can channel his aggro next year @:cool:

Mitchell Moses fealty is a crap defender.

Tigers will get toweled tonight and Tigers are more of a spoon chance.

Go Eels - for tonight only

Referees change another game, should be 6-0 Tigers, instead 12-0 whingers, what are they thinking, you see conclusive evidence and they still dont give a try, very frustrating!

Has Mannah ever scored a try - he was more amazed than anyone :giggle:

Naiqama's hairstyle looks pedestrian in comparison to Jorge's electric shock do :rofl:

Last edited:
Pfft I don't want the eels to win. I want the eels to collect the wooden spoon.
I think we can win enough games to not worry about the wooden spoon.

You know if tigers kick and win by 32 points we overtake the eels on for and against

Think it though will be a close tigers win
Probably tigers 28-18 my final pick

My eels curse is on again tonight

Everytime I have picked parra this year in the tipping Comp they have let me down.

Last edited:
you can imagine the halftime talk in the sqeels room,common guys you have to win for me,I just got a 2 year extension to coach you lot,if you dont win,then I look bad and I still might get sacked,and they cant do that to me,Im the dalai arthur

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6