Non-Manly Games [Round 18, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I saw that interview and I don't think Jamie actually said that, he said something like 'I already have next year and will see how it goes from there'. A bit of journalistic licence being used
Yer I read it didn't actually see the interview.

Yeah I have to agree there HappilyManly. I didn't see anything to penalise in that tackle.

No offence to Jeff Robson.....but I think if the Sharks had a good halfback they would be a much better team. Robson is serviceable, but he's never going to lead a team anywhere unless those around him are superstars who play at or near their best every game.

Its not hard to see why the Sharks were courting DCE before the season started.

Warriors showed some of the best attacking footy I have ever seen today. The try that Friend set up is one of the best that I have ever seen.

It's very good to see North Queensland and the Warriors doing so well. From what I have seen so far, they are both genuine contenders this year.

Wow, St Merge really are on a slide aren't they.

The Nein commentators are having a good natured rib at George Rose....but he actually looks like he's lost some weight in the past month or two. The jumper had trouble fitting over the bottom of his gut before Origin started, now it fully covers it.

Wow, St Merge really are on a slide aren't they.

The Nein commentators are having a good natured rib at George Rose....but he actually looks like he's lost some weight in the past month or two.

Yes but they have plenty out. Frizelle, Marshall, Dugan, Thompson to name a few

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4