Non-Manly Games [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So now tomorrow who do we like

Raiders vs Sharks 3pm game
Knights vs Titans 5:30 pm game
Rabbits vs Dragons 7:30 pm game at SCG

I think raiders knights and rabbits winning today will help us the best.

After last night's games Monday's game is taking on more importance

I will be happy with a 1 point win on Monday
Looking at for n against I wouldn't mind Canberra beating the sharks as the gumming have the worse +- and come round 26 that may be important to us.

Sandow did nothing tonight either and is going to make Arthur pay for not letting him sign with ESL.

Parra's season is over
The Dalai knows how to make enemies. First Fuifui and now Sandow. Telling him he can leave anytime then later blocking him doing so is not really enlightened man management.

I"m pretty sure we just need to win and we'll jump to 11th. Penriths F/A is -68 and Parra - 62. We are -50. If we win, we jump those two because our F/A is better.

I'm sure that's how you read it.:nerd:
Yes, my mistake.

The Dalai knows how to make enemies. First Fuifui and now Sandow. Telling him he can leave anytime then later blocking him doing so is not really enlightened man management.
What I don't understand is why Carob (Rubbish Choc) isn't in the media demanding they give him a release, you know, like he did with Matai.

Cronulla have a harder run home than Canberra do so maybe it is better for them to win these week then drop a few (especially their last game)

That just makes our run a bit harder
Sharks now on 22 points
Man what a howler was a try should of never have gone to goldern point
Yet again the Raiders let me down in tipping :(:(

Kinda wanted the dogs to beat the eels, so we could overtake them on the ladder. But then I came across this at the Kennel - so, f##K 'em. Be just as happy if they lose.

13-07-15, 06:23 PM#46 Mr Invisible

I just think that when the Bulldogs have lost, there's nothing quite as satisfying as seeing Manly cop a flogging to ease the pain somewhat.

Remember what's at stake for them:
+ Missing out on Finals for first time since 2004 (first year Des took over).
+ Worst NRL season on record.
+ First ever wooden spoon.

All this with million dollar halves..

That's why we have to keep hoping they get beaten.

Plus it'll clear out a crapload of their bandwagon supporters, as nobody likes a spoon winner.
I am not one for violence but i would like to see someone beat the
Kinda wanted the dogs to beat the eels, so we could overtake them on the ladder. But then I came across this at the Kennel - so, f##K 'em. Be just as happy if they lose.

I just think that when the Bulldogs have lost, there's nothing quite as satisfying as seeing Manly cop a flogging to ease the pain somewhat.

Plus it'll clear out a crapload of their bandwagon supporters, as nobody likes a spoon winner.
Mr Invisable

Mr Invisable,.. the man who was elected unopposed as the village idiot, in a village of idiots. Your a f##kin nuffie princess, like your team and your multi million dollar coach who has come up with nothing.
As for wooden spoons, here is a ladder I am happy to be last on, unlike Mr Invisable's Berries https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_rugby_league_wooden_spooners

Last edited:
Still reckon that the subjective calls by the 2 refs System has ruined the game. Every decision is 50/50 :confused:
I agree, just doesn't work. Get rid of the pocket ref, and stop blowing the whistle everytime a player drops the ball in a tackle. I hate those hand on ball penalties and soft high tackles as well. Just keep both teams on side and let the best team win. And stop going to the video ref on every f##ken try

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2