Non-Manly Games [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We need rabbits to help us in the second half of tonight's game.

If dragons win 8th and 9th will be on 22 points

Best we can hope for is 11th position at the end of this round if we win on Monday.

Word case we drop to 14th if the tigers win against the Broncos by more than 2 points tomorrow and we lose.

We could also stay 13th if we lose by less than 20 points on Monday night and tigers lose.

Awful game so far.
Parramatta's attacking structure is terrible. Poorly coached team
Please don't tell foran, I would hate to shatter his dreams of taking his game to the next level unless it's a level below where he is now, hmmm that makes sense.

I wish I could go back in time just to see my thought process for why I picked the titans! (Besides being an idiot.)

But if I could go back in time...there's probably other things I'd do first!

And wow...that no try vid ref decision in the sharks v raiders game....was 100% ref cop out.

Errrrr say no try but give them a penalty so it evens up *washes hands*

terrible.

Last edited:
Some observations of the round so far.

The Scum were good at home on Friday night. On the other hand the Riff were woeful.

The Scumdogs didn't play all that well against the Speels and still won by 24. The Dalai must be some coach.....

Sharks and Raiders was a good game.

Boy, didn't DCE make the right decision to stay at Manly and not go to the GC. They suck, I mean, beaten by Newcastle by 28, can't get much worse.

St Merge are definitely on the slide. Souffs on the other hand aren't the team they were in 2014, but they are still dangerous.

As for the rest of the round.....The Rorters should beat the Warriors, but don't be surprised at an upset. The Donkeys should have no problems with the Tigers, even if it is a day game. And I think we can beat the Cowgirls on Monday night. We're playing better than we were when we only just lost to them in Townsville a few weeks back. But with JT and Morgan in form they will be tough, even without Tamou.

Soon as Broncos were under pressure refs helped them out also how Gillette wasn't reported for his attack on the Tigers player is beyond me. Starting to smell stitch up for bongos this year like souths last year

Rorters win 24-0 over the Warriors. I think we have the premiership favourites......unfortunately.

The Tigers made a game of it for 50-odd minutes. Then with jockey sized Alfie Langer out there every couple of minutes cracking the whip, the Donkeys kicked in the home straight and bolted away winning by 26 lengths.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8