Non-Manly Games [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That just makes our run a bit harder
Sharks now on 22 points
Man what a howler was a try should of never have gone to goldern point
Yet again the Raiders let me down in tipping :(:(
Maybe. But 28 pts is usually the cut off and most years for n against matters. Sharks are -24 if they or raiders had won big that would hurt us more.

I hope Myles gets his **** together before next year...hes been having a mistakathon lately

Titans just woeful....Daniel Mortimer absolute garbage...why is he playing 7 instead of Elgey?

I can't believe I'm watching first grade here. NRL? It's kinda like football but on Valium, with a dude trying to wake you up with a whistle every few minutes..

That Roberts is a bigger myth than LG.
Yes he is fast in the clear, but he doesn't tackle or break tackles @:cool:

Suck it Titans and all your misdirected hatred of Chez :mad:

He won't. May as well see out the season and make Dalai look bad :)
Dalai is a great coach who brings out the best in his players as they learn a lot from him . Look at what he has done to Sandow 's game

That Canberra/Cronulla game was the most entertaining game this year. That last try in regular time should have been a penalty to Canberra, both players were in front of the kicker.

Good to see a game worth watching.

That Canberra/Cronulla game was the most entertaining game this year. That last try in regular time should have been a penalty to Canberra, both players were in front of the kicker.

Good to see a game worth watching.
I feel that all of Canberra's 3pm Saturday games have been good to watch.

Anyone see the Raiders post match press conference?
You can hear the Cronulla victory song in the background, RS got the ****s lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6