Non-Manly Games [Round 2, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wow - if graham gets off (or graham got off) Even he reckons it was a shoulder charge. It's friggen textbook!

And if klemmer is charged for touching the ref...what about soward who ran straight over one in his yearly tackle???

edit:

"The vision shows that James Graham's right arm is clearly away from his body as he is attempting the tackle in a wrapping motion," Match Review coordinator Michael Buettner said.

"For a tackle to constitute a shoulder charge the upper arm would need to be tucked into the body. That is not the case here."

Well there's a loophole the big hitters will be employing. suppose we should expect that from the nuffie known as buettner.

"If I be good to the doggie players can norths play in the nrl again please mr???"

@NRL
"Graham's right arm is clearly away from his body as he is attempting the tackle in a wrapping motion" Buettner #NRL https://t.co/1Kxxr0mXx9
507488_640x360.jpg

So...he doesn't know left from right it seems.

Hope toddy washes buettner's fingerprints off his errr

Can someone remind Joey Johns that he had actually appeared in three games from the bench for Newcastle in 1993 (rounds 6, 10 and 13) before his so called record points "on debut" game in Rd.1 1994.

Warriors doing their usual " collapse in the 2nd half" deal.

Donkeys and Scumdogs now early season favs!!

With the Graham thing, he does do a little bit of a penguin flap with his right arm before hitting with the shoulder.

The Nrl is giving us all the finger though when (their there they're) one of those. Have an official story about a dog suspension, with a picture of Graham and a ref.

I don't really think we have much to complain about right now with shoulder charges. Did we not get lucky that Taupau wasn't charged and suspended last week?

I hate the Dogs as much as anyone, but if you are a rugby league fan, whether you like that club or not can you truly say that that short by Graham deserved a suspension?

My opinion on Graham doesn't really matter. When Graham himself thinks he needs to apologize for what he did, then yes there is a problem if he is let off for something he felt was wrong.

My opinion on Graham doesn't really matter. When Graham himself thinks he needs to apologize for what he did, then yes there is a problem if he is let off for something he felt was wrong.

You're probably right, but it depends on what the MRC thinks doesn't it.

James Roberts with his hand on the Ref last night
Let's see if the judiciary is consistent

View attachment 3262

Does Roberts have priors, or doesn't that matter when touching a ref? They should be consistent but please remember, this is the NRL.

Probably not, but I still don't see why soward and knock a ref over....and no one mentions anything about it! That is a lot worse than a pat on the chest.
Video showed that Sowie was not looking away from the play and was completely unsighted.

But, you'll love this - Klemmer is thinking of contesting the charge and claim that the Ref walked into his hand :rofl:

Video shows him palming both the tackled player , then the Ref who was stationary @:cool:

I'm really looking forward to the Cowgirls smashing the Squeals, so we at least remain on the same points after Monday, and who knows maybe if we are truly lucky go 2 points ahead.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6