Non-Manly Games [Round 2, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Video showed that Sowie was not looking away from the play and was completely unsighted.

But, you'll love this - Klemmer is thinking of contesting the charge and claim that the Ref walked into his hand :rofl:

Video shows him palming both the tackled player , then the Ref who was stationary @:cool:

Thanks HM :) So Soward didn't see the ref.

Klemmer is actually using the "his head hit my hand" defence.

lol awesome! :trophy::trophy::trophy:

Todd will look after him.

How bad is Edrick Lee not a first grader. Always a turnstyle in defence, no idea on his positional defence. Shaky under the high ball. Crap full stop.

The raiders are dropping the ball as much as we did last week. Luckily for them the Roosters aren't good enough to punish them for it.

Jesus, how did the Rorters not go for a field goal there??

Now the Raiders have a 40/20.

And there's the Canberra 1 point lead.

The Rorters had ample opportunity in the final 10 to win that with a field goal of their own. If I was Robinson I'd be filthy that no one took a shot.

Oh dear. Knights shocking. This could be anything.
Should've given the kids to the Walker brothers to play with....

Roosters don't look like a team that's going to make a huge leap with Pearce. JWH will mean Evans can drop to the bench and Cordner will make that pack better but losing Maloney and RTS has taken a lot of sting out of their attack.

The state of the turf at ANZ, the premier Stadium in NSW, as atrocious.:bactriancamel:

DT screams about Brookie every year, yet this place has fulltime greenkeepers and access to Taxpayer and Corporate Funds and is a sand pit :mad:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6