Non-Manly Games [Round 23, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Today and last week proved that there are a lot of Cowboy players that Thurston makes look good.Feldt,Linnett and O'Neill are pedestrian without him

I changed my tip from the faders to the purple scum 5 minutes before kick off and they bloody loose. It is a conspiracy I tell ya..........!!

P.s. Anyone notice how grubby the faders are, some very dirty plays and the ref turned a blind eye on a few of them. Mind you the purple scum are also grubby but tonight only reiterated to me anyway, how dirty ricky's green men are.

P.s.s. Some of the faders forwards looked very, very pumped up tonight and were very aggressive. Is there something in the water in Canberra?

That's the best effort I've seen from any team for years. Go the Raiders.
There was one defensive set where they repelled the Storm through 3 sets , and then bundled Cheyse Blair over the sideline , man where they pumped after that!! They could well go to the GF, maybe Sticky can coach after all OR more like , he's finally got the right combination of players.

Last edited:
"Raiders: Centre Joey Leilua limped off the field late in the match with a laceration to his chin but will be fine to play on Sunday - daily Telegraph"

Not sure best place to post this comment. It made me smile. Wow lucky it was not to the leg that would have required a stretcher.

"Raiders: Centre Joey Leilua limped off the field late in the match with a laceration to his chin but will be fine to play on Sunday - daily Telegraph"

Not sure best place to post this comment. It made me smile. Wow lucky it was not to the leg that would have required a stretcher.
I think it was his right chin, from what I saw last night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6