Non-Manly Games [Round 24, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Its just reinforced that Des is a great coach for me. His record speaks for itself. I wouldn't be surprised if they make the GF once again.

Is no disputing that at all, death rode Des in 2012 but that is all long gone now

Like watching Graham go, bit of a loose fooker but love his style, Klemmer is a new favourite and Kasiano always has something happening with each run as well. Toss in the Morris boys for a bit of X factor and they aren't a bad side to watch, helps that Reynolds isn't out there either

Watching Souths tonight shows what a hell of a player Sam Burgess was, would probably rate him as 1 of the most complete forwards I have ever seen and he dragged this mob to the top last year, forget about Inglis, Sam was their man.

Luke is crucial too and with him also not there, I can see these rumours of Inglis to Brisbane happening sooner rather than later, doesnt strike me as a player with any guts to see a side through the tougher times

Can't really see why people think this game ends us, for me we are in exactly the same position if we win this round than we were prior to last nights game. I believe the Dragons will lose at least one of their next 2 and the Titans are special to knock them over next week

Dogs are very impressive, have believed for a while that they are the smokey in this comp and they are positioning themselves nicely for a decent run again
Yes it's a worry I would hate to see them win the comp

Watching Souths tonight shows what a hell of a player Sam Burgess was, would probably rate him as 1 of the most complete forwards I have ever seen and he dragged this mob to the top last year, forget about Inglis, Sam was their man.

Luke is crucial too and with him also not there, I can see these rumours of Inglis to Brisbane happening sooner rather than later, doesnt strike me as a player with any guts to see a side through the tougher times

I was just going to post the same thing. I tipped at the start of the year that Souths wouldn't be anywhere near as successful this year because he was their backbone. When the going gets tough they all turned to him, if he didn't give them that lift in the GF then the momentum was all with the dogs and they might have gone on to win.

Once that momentum they had after the GF win going in to this year fell off, which it inevitably would do at some point in a season, the rest of the 'superstars': Reynolds, Keary, Inglis, Walker etc have gone in to their shells. They're cats who go missing when the going gets tough... puts huge pressure on them over the next two weeks, to not make the 8 as reigning premiers and given the start they had would be a disaster, they must be feeling that... I really don't know if they have the spine to handle it either... hope they collapse and concede some serious runs over the coming weeks, and we pip them with PD.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10