Non-Manly Games [Round 24, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No i think it makes our chances better.
Souths could easily lose against Brisbane and Roosters and remain on 30. We win all games will will finish on 30.

I see dogs easily beating Knights and Warriors, probably best now Dogs put a cricket score on Souths tonight and we flog Parra and for and against will become very even

How do.. They are 6 points ahead on plus 77 before this match..
Yes but they have a much harder draw then the Dragons or the Dogs. They are actually the most realistic chance of not winning another game. The PD will sort itself out after the Broncos and Roosters put a score on them. :) The fact is the dogs were never going to drop out of the 8, the Dragons were our bet bet till they won last night, now Souths are our best bet imo.

How so..They are 6 points ahead on plus 77 before this match..

They play team 1 and 2 so could easily stick on 30. A 40 point loss here and a 20 point win to us and all of a sudden the differentials are extremely close with 2 sides that could do a number on them to come

That game last week against Cowgirls and Vermin has hurt us more than i thought. If Cowgirls won, we could of even lost a close game against Rorters and STILL jumped Souths on for and against. Would love to see Souths get flogged and miss the 8

That ball from Glenn that Inglis spilled near the end of that 1st half, **** that brought back some memories of Brett flying through the defence

Where the hell do they find these idiots to put in the yellow shirts ! That dead ball call is laughable, and it is also weird how they can change the wrong call earlier via the video but not that one

...The Vermin are fair dinkum rudderless. How much ball have they had on the Dogs line and they have to resort to the kick.

And to top it off, they shouldn't have had the ball to begin with.

Where the hell do they find these idiots to put in the yellow shirts ! That dead ball call is laughable, and it is also weird how they can change the wrong call earlier via the video but not that one
Does anyone realise when the call goes against certain teams they replay and replay to make a point and then overturn the call when possible but not when its manly I'm not whinging just wanted to hear other opinions, or is it that i amjust
one eyed?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11