Non-Manly Games [Round 24, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Isnt it disgusting : the way we have to go for Souffs to help us.:swear: Its a shame we are in this position. But anyway, at seasons end i'm looking forward to the announcement that GI, Walker, Jennings, Maria and SBW have all accepted NFL offers. Thank you Jarryd.

Past couple of weeks other results have just not gone our way.
The dogs need this one more then Souths and it's showing

FFS what are souffs doing - very ordinary looks like Wests Tigers are our best hope to beat Dragons

Souths are getting thrashed in the forwards and are not wrapping up the ball. If it doesn't improve the dogs will win by heaps. Might be a conspiracy to keep manly out of the 8.
It's a total conspiracy. Reality is Manly are getting to no help and the NRL is in the ears of rival clubs to keep Manly OUT of the finals. Disgusting.
NYEagle

Souths are a weird team, They are very inconsistent this year. The refs will get them back in the game though.

Yep there are plenty more points left in the dogs the way this game is going

The vermin are pretenders and if the pissweak Cowgirls had've done the job they should've last week then the vermin would be in serious danger. Nothing has gone right for us the last week. It's looking very unlikely now no matter how well we play.

If the dogs beat Souths by enough and the Rabbits having a big chance of not winning another game they could miss out on the 8 lol.

I just can't believe the crappy luck we've had with results recently. Oh well, we only have ourselves to blame for that horrendous first have of the year.

I know, why would we have more than 10 players injured for most games. Just moronic to think that was a good tactic.

Glad that we have finally gotten over that and decided not to be injured and thus play good footy.

If only we had realised earlier in the year that injuries would not help us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8