Non-Manly Games [Round 24, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Biggest shock of the day, Gasnier got something right in that if anyone would be happy about the injuries it's Manly :)

Best game of footy this year. Two quality teams tonight.
If this is a preview of the semi finals, I hope we are part of it. It's gonna be fun.
They beat the crap out of each other. That will hurt the Roosters.
Great effort, thanks Brisbane.
NYEagle
Sorry I fell asleep. Was it a good game?
Probably the worst game of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
with the pardons for shoulders this week there will be room for the nrl to do nothing to assist the chosen ones

JWH gone for the year apparently. Pearce a few weeks.

EDIT: It appears you're all talking about it in another thread lol

Phewwww! that was a tough game and gutsy win...well mainly due to our casualties but hey, according to many, we have the best roster in the comp. It's probably time for these guys to stand up, like they did tonight. And yes, not worry about the judiciary cause there's nothing to be worried about.
Back to our injuries, well do you think it was karma since many of us were enjoying our LOL@Souths moment?...Some idiots in the Chookpen are blaming the injuries at those that jinxed the team after laughing at Souths misfortune...Hope you guys were not rejoicing at ours and are also superstitious...You never know what might be around the corner.
Over & Out!

Last edited:
Phewwww! that was a tough game and gutsy win...well mainly due to our casualties but hey, according to many, we have the best roster in the comp. It's probably time for these guys to stand up, like they did tonight. And yes, not worry about the judiciary cause there's nothing to be worried about.
Back to our injuries, well do you think it was karma since many of us were enjoying our LOL@Souths moment?...Some idiots in the Chookpen are blaming the injuries at those that jinxed the team after laughing at Souths misfortune...Hope you guys were not rejoicing at ours and are also superstitious...You never know what might be around the corner.
Over & Out!
You're finished

I predict 4 straight losses to the roosters

No Pearce, no Napa and no JWH means no roosters

Which is a shame because when we lose i hope the roosters win and I'm starting to think our goose may be cooked

Next year you'll be a shadow of a team without RTS,so you'll finish 10th at best

Over & Out!

I'm disappointed we won't be playing you at full strength, because I think we have your number mate :)

It's a shame if Manly has a solid win, it will be because of all the apparent injuries you have (yet won't mention guys like Buhrer, Symonds, Lawrence, Gutherson, & many others) who have been injured along the way for ourselves.

Stick around though mate - be respectful, and you'll get respect from the majority in return here. Most of us are a good bunch (there will always be a few overly aggressive / abusive people on every footy site).

I think karma owes us a few favours at the moment. We've lost a key 5/8 to Parramatta, almost lost our 1/2 back to The Titans. We've lost Dunamis Lui, Ligi Sao & a few other players. The politics continue to hurt us. We've lost our coach, just as our year turned around.

Through all that, we've battled back from last, to fighting it out for a finals spot after wins against teams like The Bronco's, The Warriors, The Rabbits, The Raiders & others. That's amazing, because unlike you guys, who seem to be able to afford two or three first grade units, we have depth that is actual depth, not All Stars that we have in reserves.

The Tigers are an embarrassment to the NRL. Their coach should be very nervous. Surely teams should have been steadily improving by this late stage of the year but they were atrocious. I know a Tigers fan and I almost feel sorry for him. Not first grade standard.

So @Roger_Ramjet makes a token appearance a week out from our Rorters game, unsurprising really.

And yep don't worry about those player injuries, with your unlimited 3rd party cap you can probably call on a second or even third set of players that will be almost as good as the top ones.

You've left your run to the end which is perfect in my opinion, so who do you think you'll beat in this years GF??

Assuming of course that Shame Hayne's coming out of retirement for you, he's always good for a guaranteed when for your team.

So @Roger_Ramjet makes a token appearance a week out from our Rorters game, unsurprising really.

And yep don't worry about those player injuries, with your unlimited 3rd party cap you can probably call on a second or even third set of players that will be almost as good as the top ones.

You've left your run to the end which is perfect in my opinion, so who do you think you'll beat in this years GF??

Assuming of course that Shame Hayne's coming out of retirement for you, he's always good for a guaranteed when for your team.

Well yeah! I wasn't going to come mid season while you guys were at the arse end of the table...it wouldn't have been nice, besides, too much work to do so I haven't bothered but I have kept my eyes at the comments.
Hopefully the curator of Brookie will leave the pitch for both teams to benefit. I'd hate to see it full of pot holes.

But to be honest, and I have said this a few times to others AND before these injuries, the Manly game is the only one I fear. Now everyones is onboard including the punters. My preference, ditch the minor premiership and concentrate fully on the GF outcome. I don't care if we lose on Friday and against the bunnies as long as it is a ploy so that means we'll have to tank these two games...

Well yeah! I wasn't going to come mid season while you guys were at the arse end of the table...it wouldn't have been nice, besides, too much work to do so I haven't bothered but I have kept my eyes at the comments.
Hopefully the curator of Brookie will leave the pitch for both teams to benefit. I'd hate to see it full of pot holes.

But to be honest, and I have said this a few times to others AND before these injuries, the Manly game is the only one I fear. Now everyones is onboard including the punters. My preference, ditch the minor premiership and concentrate fully on the GF outcome. I don't care if we lose on Friday and against the bunnies as long as it is a ploy so that means we'll have to tank these two games...

That would clearly suit our needs, and yes if I was your coach I'd be putting the likes of RTS and Jennings in cotton wool for two weeks, I agree with you id rather win a GF than bragging rights !!

Titans and Elgey killing the Raiders, hopefully they have this sort of game again next week, quite happy to have got the $3 on offer pre game as well backing onto the $2.40 I got for the Cowboys when they were down 16-0 last night

After yesterday Don't really care who wins this game
Scum by 20+
Next week
Easts by 24

I'd like the Knights to win so they have their tails up for Saturday's clash with the Dogs.:giggle:
Beating the Scumos and the Dogs in the same week would be fun :rofl:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8