Non-Manly Games [Round 24, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly should take a look at the Knights

16th and last and playing with some heart and ticker against the storm.

If we played with half of the desperation the Knights are showing would of been a different story yesterday.

Half time score : 18-6 Knights leading

You know upset here the storm have the Cowboys and Broncos to follow you never know .

Manly should take a look at the Knights

16th and last and playing with some heart and ticker against the storm.

If we played with half of the desperation the Knights are showing would of been a different story yesterday.

Half time score : 18-6 Knights leading

You know upset here the storm have the Cowboys and Broncos to follow you never know .

Their for and against is too superior to Manlys though. If we had of jagged a win yesterday would be real confident of passing them into the eight

Good to see more scoreboard refereeing going on. Melbourne allowed to wrestle and slow the game down again once the score blew out a bit

That has made up a bit for yesterday seeing the scum lose

Tonight showed me that there are still a few upsets left in this season.

Knights to beat the dogs next weekend and the Tigers to beat the dragons in round 26( they will want to avoid the spoon)

2V's said yesterday we need some luck to make the 8 well tonight is a start!!

Watching the storm tonight got me thinking. There is too many big tall lugs in the league with little skill. Recruiters are looking at size first, skill second. That is sad.

Well at least Friday looks like it is going to be a dry night by the BOM forecast

Partly cloudy

Brookvale oval is going to be a very track after the rain we have had this week but for our final game at Brookvale oval this season it would be nice to have a clear night!!

If any game this season you think the boys would be up for it is Friday night. With Horro , Sao and maybe masons last game for us surely they will put in a better effort than Sunday!!

Storm also had 39% possession. But they lost to the cellar dweller Knights 20-6. Makes Manly's loss look full of heart compared to the Storm.

That game just shows that there is no easy game in this competition, and the table shows that, can't remember last place ever being this high on points

It's why I find it hard to believe how often I read on here that a team is **** and we should smash them by 30 etc. nobody should have that arrogance in modern day league

That game just shows that there is no easy game in this competition, and the table shows that, can't remember last place ever being this high on points

It's why I find it hard to believe how often I read on here that a team is **** and we should smash them by 30 etc. nobody should have that arrogance in modern day league

Exactly. Apart from roosters, all the top sides have lost recently. very very hard to keep winning week in week out

Storm also had 39% possession. But they lost to the cellar dweller Knights 20-6. Makes Manly's loss look full of heart compared to the Storm.
Very true. After a month of winning against the odds some fans sure get the knives out quickly. In perspective, the bunny things are in the top four on 30 points. Just 3 wins ahead of us. The tigpies in last, are 3 wins behind us.
As for the sharkies, they're in 5th with a negative points differential.
Apart from the rorters, cows and donkeys having superb years, 2015 has been a very tight competition.
We need to remember our injury riddled start to the year and constant disruption the team and coach have faced.
Go Manly! We're with you all the way.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8