Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee wizz that viv richards on the wing for parra can catch . But hasn't he got big and still looks young . Must of been that great cricket career that led to his ball skills.

Are either team implementing a new attack, defence and about half a dozen starters?

Thats what im noticing. Defence and fitness from both teams is pretty good. Our D is woeful. Brad has done a good job will give him that.

They way we're going at the moment, especially in defence, is a long way off how either of these sides are going.

The Squeels are full of new signings too and don't seem to be as rudderless as we've looked in the first two rounds.

Might have to find a new excuse.

And, on a totally unrelated matter, I don't think I've seen T-Rex have this big of a dig for years. You can tell he's off contract.

The eels will spank is... They are a god team.. Unfortunately...

Boy that's something to look forward to!!

At this point we'd probably get spanked by the Knights, but I'm hoping we can at least beat them in 2016!!!

Boy that's something to look forward to!!

At this point we'd probably get spanked by the Knights, but I'm hoping we can at least beat them in 2016!!!
I have no answers.not sure I cant see a win till round 8 on current form. Will wave my flag every game in hope though...

They way we're going at the moment, especially in defence, is a long way off how either of these sides are going.

The Squeels are full of new signings too and don't seem to be as rudderless as we've looked in the first two rounds.

Might have to find a new excuse.

And, on a totally unrelated matter, I don't think I've seen T-Rex have this big of a dig for years. You can tell he's off contract.
C'mon - we've been starting 5 new guys in the pack alone! Sure they should be able to tackle but everyone has been learning a new defensive structure.

The Eels have Scott and Foran, then Gordon who was a big upgrade over Hoppa and Gutho who is terrible.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4