Non-Manly Games [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
How good is he? Not only make's those meters, he carries 3 defenders which takes them out of the line for the next play.
A million times better than Tamou who performed his usual second and third man in high tackle counts with not much high energy thrust in the go forward department that exhausts defensive lines.

Seemed to me the main players with ball in hand chose Scott and Taumalolo over Tamou for consistent quality high draining on defence go forward.(Either that or he is carrying an injury which i doubt)

High numbers in tackles and go forward(in general) don't necessarily equate to the quality behind achieving these numbers.

I thought cows deserved it. Started slow but completely dominated the second half and extra time. Thought they were going to score on almost every play at one stage. And when Taulmalomo got going was unstoppable. Plus denied two fair tries that should of won them the game. Although if granville passes to JT when he was right under the posts you'd expect him to slot it over. Good game to watch. Very open and fast.
I think it's natural to think that way, Simon. The cows play "football" and we all want more of that, as opposed to the safe percentage droll that Bennet's teams dish up. The cows have the talent and attitude to walk all over the Donks, but they can't afford to not turn up like that first half because the Donks will just keep plugging away and take whatever crumbs fall their way.

A million times better than Tamou who performed his usual second and third man in high tackle counts with not much high energy thrust in the go forward department that exhausts defensive lines.

Seemed to me the main players with ball in hand chose Scott and Taumalolo over Tamou for consistent quality high draining on defence go forward.(Either that or he is carrying an injury which i doubt)

High numbers in tackles and go forward(in general) don't necessarily equate to the quality behind achieving these numbers.

Taumalomo was unstoppable tonight.

I think it's natural to think that way, Simon. The cows play "football" and we all want more of that, as opposed to the safe percentage droll that Bennet's teams dish up. The cows have the talent and attitude to walk all over the Donks, but they can't afford to not turn up like that first half because the Donks will just keep plugging away and take whatever crumbs fall their way.

Have to admit though, cows were tearing them to shreds, especially down the right. Broncos defence was shot. I thought they were hard done by. They outscored donkeys 3 tries to 2, but think all 3 of their disallowed tries were hard done by.

Fun Fact: Greg Eden was out when he touched the ball with JT, should have been a Cowboys scrum win after the no try anyway.

yTdBVhr.jpg

Fun fact: It should never have got to this point. About 2 or 3 tackles earlier there was a pass so far forward that Troy Aikman would have been proud of it.

That is a very slippery slope though. Because you could argue that the Broncos shouldn't have gotten their first penalty because McGuire elbowed Kostjaysn in the face that the refs didn't pick up on but was obvious to everyone else.

I do agree with the commentators. Too many professional fouls inside the 20 at the moment. They are getting away with a lot at the moment,Cause they are allowed to.

Now there is a Nth Qld v Brisbane conspiracy lol

Well nine and fox have put over 1 billion into the game and they need the game to succeed in QLD to get advertising revenue. They have even manage to convince some gullible fools into believing Thurston is a good player.

Agreed KeithSheldon.

Thurston is a good player. He just can't tackle to save himself (unlike DCE).

Dylan Walker could do worse than have watched tonight's game and take notes on Milford's running game. Walker with better speed could have every bit as good or better when he settles more into the role.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10