Non-Manly Games [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Listening to the ABC call from NZ, it was highlighted how many times the main ref and pocket ref contradicted each other over the same call. So as a player you'd have to be thinking if heckle and jeckle can't agree, my odds are looking pretty good in conning the video ref.
All the video ref needs to see if enough to consider it worthy of going on report. To them there is no downside in doing it. More so if they don't do it and there was something in it. But as soon as they do say put it on report - boom - penalty.

I'm talking about situations where there's not even a remote chance of foul play. Leg knocks and sore arms etc. Stuff that once upon a time they'd play the ball then tend to the injury.
Yeah there is a lot of that too but take Matai for example. People that don't know how ****ed his neck is probably think he's a sook yet if he clutches it and you do know, you'd think "oh **** I hope it's not serious".

Sharks should have scored 5 tries in the 2nd half given the ball they have had

Commentary talking about Graham not wearing a mouth guard?Around the 37th minute a mouth guard goes flying out in a tackle and Cam Smith picks it up and puts it in his sock.Dont know if Graham was involved but.....

Commentary talking about Graham not wearing a mouth guard?Around the 37th minute a mouth guard goes flying out in a tackle and Cam Smith picks it up and puts it in his sock.Dont know if Graham was involved but.....
Put money on it, it was that filthy grub. Then he makes sure he's the one that whacks him in the gob....f@ck I hate that prick!

well at the last moment I change the ol tips to the eels and that's about the only happiness I got out of that (especially since I tipped the storm)

Also my pvr has taken to recording some games for only 30 mins o_O Which it did for the sharks v storm, but I guess it saved me 80 mins or so as I couldn't be bothered re-recording it.

QUESTION: If parra and manly joined the comp in 1947 AND we're celebrating our 70th this year (and not in 2017) - do we think parra are going to do their big celebration next year and try to claim we were wrong? (not saying we are mind)

Or does fat weigh more than muscle?

Last edited:
well at the last moment I change the ol tops to the eels and that's about the only happiness I got out of that (especially since I tipped the storm)

Also my pvr has taken to recording some games for only 30 mins o_O Which it did for the sharks v storm, but I guess it saved me 80 mins or so as I couldn't be bothered re-recording it.

QUESTION: If parra and manly joined the comp in 1947 AND we're celebrating our 70th this year (and not in 2017) - do we think parra are going to do their big celebration next year and try to claim we were wrong? (not saying we are mind)

Or does fat weigh more than muscle?
Parra are waiting to see if it's the 24Th or 25Th minute before celebrating.

I hope the manly pack are watching the raiders forwards and the agression, that my friends is what u need to to win games and lay the plat form for ur halves.
Im not a fan of sticky but u cant deny he has his forwards doing there job.

Dogies still getting the refs call...Uncle Toddy's has a word to them im guessing...TRex should have been sent for that trip if he doesn't get a week or 2 this game (nrl) is a fast and has lost my vote of confidence for good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4