Non-Manly Games [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah you've just gotta love the attitude Foreskin displayed with us last year. Has he even got the hide to shop on the northern beaches without wearing a Groucho Marx mask on. Surely people must through rotten fruit at the wanker.

Ma`u is just back from suspension too.
The crusher looked accidental, but the head high wasn't:mad:

Gutho should have been in the bin for a professional foul when he held that player down - in front of the linesman and Ref :cool:

I get the feeling that for any Squeels player to get in any serious trouble they'll have to produce an iron bar of some description, and whack Sironen over the head..

Ma`u is just back from suspension too.
The crusher looked accidental, but the head high wasn't:mad:

Gutho should have been in the bin for a professional foul when he held that player down - in front of the linesman and Ref :cool:
Agree. When i see situations like that i always think to myself if that was skivvy does he get 10 for a professional foul?
I must keep reminding myself parra have a different set of rules than the rest of us. On that topic when are the sanctions to be announced? Its pretty straight forward they cheated and lied about it, punish them and punish them now i say!

The worms should be on no points they are cheating blue and yellow scum and picked the eyes out of Manly (not that I mind that they took at least two of our sooky, whiny babies). They would not have the team they have without cheating. And that means Forme, he would not have gone to the worms if it was not for the coin and "the extras", it was certainly not for BA as the media bull**** might have you believe....! And now the worms wrestle similar to the purple scum, they are so desperate to win a few games that they will do anything to make it happen.

And I seriously can not stand cats lying down either........the worms have milked so many penalties by doing this, it is bloody disgusting....!

The worms are a ****ing blight on the game, ****ing assholes.....!

The NRL dragging out their "investigation" of the Speels kinda tells me that they are looking for any way they can NOT to take points from them.

The Speels for some reason are seen as vital in the fight for fan support in the western suburbs with the Wanderers and GWS, which I find a bit strange since the A-League season is on at the opposite time of the year with only a few weeks overlap at best. Taking competition points from them or making them play for none is counter productive to the cause.

BTW, a quick calculation.....if the Sharks win tonight we'll finish this round in 11th spot (they have a better F/A record). Scum win and we are 10th.

I know the players are tough, but geez a lot of them stay down now days for things that a player 10 years ago would have gotten up for.
I'm not talking about situations where they're looking for penalties, but injuries during a tackles.
Whatever happened to playing it then having a sook with the trainer when play moves on?

The worms should be on no points they are cheating blue and yellow scum and picked the eyes out of Manly (not that I mind that they took at least two of our sooky, whiny babies). They would not have the team they have without cheating. And that means Forme, he would not have gone to the worms if it was not for the coin and "the extras", it was certainly not for BA as the media bull**** might have you believe....! And now the worms wrestle similar to the purple scum, they are so desperate to win a few games that they will do anything to make it happen.

And I seriously can not stand cats lying down either........the worms have milked so many penalties by doing this, it is bloody disgusting....!

The worms are a ****ing blight on the game, ****ing assholes.....!

I think you should really tell us how you feel, that sounds a bit limp.

I know the players are tough, but geez a lot of them stay down now days for things that a player 10 years ago would have gotten up for.
I'm not talking about situations where they're looking for penalties, but injuries during a tackles.
Whatever happened to playing it then having a sook with the trainer when play moves on?
What you will find is that if they stay down and the ref hasn't blown a penalty, then the ref will blow time off because the player is down. Now while that is happening the video ref will review and if it's 50-50 they will come back with "put it on report" and if it's on report (and anyone correct me if I am wrong), it is a penalty. So they have found a loophole to milk the penalty that the on field ref didn't blow.

What you will find is that if they stay down and the ref hasn't blown a penalty, then the ref will blow time off because the player is down. Now while that is happening the video ref will review and if it's 50-50 they will come back with "put it on report" and if it's on report (and anyone correct me if I am wrong), it is a penalty. So they have found a loophole to milk the penalty that the on field ref didn't blow.

Listening to the ABC call from NZ, it was highlighted how many times the main ref and pocket ref contradicted each other over the same call. So as a player you'd have to be thinking if heckle and jeckle can't agree, my odds are looking pretty good in conning the video ref.

I'm talking about situations where there's not even a remote chance of foul play. Leg knocks and sore arms etc. Stuff that once upon a time they'd play the ball then tend to the injury.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8