Non-Manly Games [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parra aren't a spoon contender. You may dislike them but they aren't nearly close to wooden spoon material, unless they get stripped tons of points for salary cap breaches.

They will be wooden spooners and they will be stripped of tonnes (Spelt correctly) points.

^ Yeah, Farah's playing pretty well but the halves seem to take a back seat when he's out there.
Gee, Aaron Woods is a player though.

^ Yeah, Farah's playing pretty well but the halves seem to take a back seat when he's out there

He does realise that they are actually the play makers out there? Sorry, Farah may be playing well but when is he going to let the halves do their jobs without trying to make himself the focal point? Its been crippling the Tigpies and NSW for almost a decade.

Tigers should of scored numerous times down gutherson side. Bombed at least 3.
Wish farah would stop dummying and just give it to brooks

Yep, Gordon got up and moved left to play the ball, the marker stayed where he was.
Yep
Just been one of those games. Fake a sore neck, get a penalty. Throw yourself back down in the play the ball, get a penalty. Amateur refs and even the video guy calling those few crusher tackles was a joke

Credit to the parra effort in defence but geez I wish the tigers attacked like this when we played them.
They have been off today and ref has really let parra wrestle and hold down all day. Im still not that impressed with parra can see a lot of holes in their defence tigers seem a more dangerous side. Just had their attack stiffled by farah and the ref letting parra wrestle. Plus bombed so many chances. Its no coincidence the attack looked off when farah came back

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8