Non-Manly Games [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I do like the way the dogs forwards play. So many can pass before the line and out the back, giving the dogs backline so much room to move. They just use simple short balls but very effective. We saw some of that with manly last week and hope to see more. The more room the backs get the more effective they can be

Watching the rabbits get buried is super sweet. Just hope our team isn't watching though....they'll think they've won the game next week before its started.

Haven't seen a more dominant half by forwards in a long time. Goes to show if you can't contain the dogs pack and go forward they are hard to beat. If you can match them and shut down the ball playing fowards they have limited attack. It's why I always think we struggle against the dogs, their pack is just too big.

This game presents a fairly conclusive argument, that if your forwards are not going forward or holding their own, your halves are stuffed.

Keary is going as good as DCE did the first 2 games.

I do like the way the dogs forwards play. So many can pass before the line and out the back, giving the dogs backline so much room to move. They just use simple short balls but very effective. We saw some of that with manly last week and hope to see more. The more room the backs get the more effective they can be
Simon they are playing simple rugby league, doing all the little things right. But gee souths are making them look like world beaters.

oh crap, souffs are clearly already thinking about next week and will be majorly up with the return of the chosen one.

Why couldn't we get them playing like this.

Michael Oldfield is on for Souffs. I wonder if he's still the lazy arse in defence that he was here at Manly?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6