Non-Manly Games [Round 4, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maguire could have elbowed that guy senseless :mad:

Reminded me of Mattt being repeatedly punched by Cam Smith and no penalty incurred @:mad:
Young McGuire: learnt tonight he has 130 FG appearances behind him - to go with about twice as many tattoos.

These dick brains will look like blue swimmer crabs by the time they're 50-60 years old.

Cows not showing much so far. If this keeps up it'll be like the earlier match.
Cows haven't looked anything like premiers in the early start of this season. Mind you, I do recall them starting quite a few seasons slowly. Let's see if they can wake up and lift to make it a decent contest.

Seems like a bit too much lateral movement from the cows and not enough punch through the middle first. Their big boys have taken a run up a few times now, just to dish it out the back before hitting the line to be spread wide. They have the size to do damage, it seems wasteful not to be taking it on up the middle more in the early stages of this game.

Looked much better going hard and direct that follow up set to the try. Great run from Hannant.

Thank you Ray Warren for actually mentioning that Wayne Bennett lost the 1987 GF as co-coach of Canberra. About time someone in the media dropped the "hadn't lost one before" line.....

The cows have had a number of poor missed tackles up the middle tonight. Perhaps tiredness from the early lop-sided possession count against them?

Yeah the Cows have been soft up the middle tonight haven't they. Its only been a bit of luck and some good defence from Coote that has saved them from being further behind

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8