Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tonight's game showed me one thing

Turn up with right attitude and your opposition just goes through the motions then upsets can and do happen in sport.

Like the Tigers tonight No one gives us a chance against the Cowboys, well hope our boys were watching tonight, so what we don't have Tom t , snake out on Saturday, if we turn up with the right attitude who knows what might happen on Satutday.

Time to restore some pride in our home ground performances at Brookvale oval on Saturday night!!

We may not win , but I want to see the attitude of our players like what we saw from tigers players tonight.

Last edited:
Haha joey says some stupid stuff. Loves his GI doesn't he, GI runs 3 meters joey says "great run Inglis" haha I love how he never bags GI

Don't always agree with you kid, but Joey definitely has a man crush on 1nglis.

Joey feels he has to suck up to Inglis these days because he still feels guilty for his racist sledge in Origin Camp a few years ago.

Smash me people.

I like listening to Voss.
Glad you enjoy it.
Personally I find him the most cringe-worthy of all the commentators. I hate his constant self-appointed expert analysis when he is no expert, and I also hate his constant stupid anecdotes and banter.
Just call the play. We poor sods who are watching on TV can make our own uneducated assessments of how its panning out. We can certainly make our own amusing banter.
Sorry Rusty, that's a 'disagree'!

Tonight's Eeels v Dogs should be interesting.
Wonder how many times Nein will trot out the line about Deadbeat being traumatized by Parra's potential points loss :rolleyes:

Wonder how many times Nein will trot out the line about Deadbeat being traumatized by Parra's potential points loss :rolleyes:
Yes, plus no doubt the 'fact' that Manly owes him money and Manly has added to his stress. These will be mentioned before the game and at halftime and probably during each break in play as well.

New Zealand internationals Manu Vatuvei, Ben Matulino, Bodene Thompson and Konrad Hurrell are among six Warriors players dumped by coach Andrew McFadden over attitude issues ahead of Sunday's match against St George Illawarra in Auckland.
Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/warriors-axe-six-including-vatuvei-matulino-21613/#dlJDh7f7l3dD4Du3.99

Drags will win this easy@:cool:
If Vatuvai and Matulino are now having attitude problems then things are pretty far gone for McFadden. They have been linchpins for them for years.

If Vatuvai and Matulino are now having attitude problems then things are pretty far gone for McFadden. They have been linchpins for them for years.
I'd have Matulino in a heartbeat at Manly - real workhorse :)

Word is they all went out after the ANZAC Day loss to the Scumos, against Club orders. Players have to let of steam, especially after such a loss IMO :cool:

^ Terrible news for Tedesco. I thought he was over the injury-prone stage of his career and really developing into a special talent.

OK. I need direction.

I am hoping that Bulldogs smash Parra into oblivion. I know this is not the best result for us but I don't care.

Doom to parra and a good flogging may expedite their implosion.

Am I being selfish?

OK. I need direction.

I am hoping that Bulldogs smash Parra into oblivion. I know this is not the best result for us but I don't care.

Doom to parra and a good flogging may expedite their implosion.

Am I being selfish?
I would rather Parra get the 2 points today and lose them in the next couple of weeks when the Cap penalty kicks in >:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7