Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Plenty of ex Manly players on show tonight;

Hoppa
Tim Browne
Trex
Guthrrson
Gower
Kenny Edwards
Choc, for an, crusher, hasler....

Great try by Gutherson somehow managed to beat no Sunday Hoppa with ease.

Both the dogs and eels look tired and beaten up even with no 5 day turn arounds.

How can blatant forward passes like that get missed.
A wrong call on a forward pass can turn a game just as much as any other error during a game. If it's too much work for a touch judge then put another official on the sidelines that stays in line with the play who can enforce it.
Or give the video ref the power to call on the howlers like that if he sees them in live play. He should be able to have a word in the refs ear in real time.
So many missed ones this year, there's gotta be an investigation

Holy crap, did I just see a player get injured but get up and play it before going back down and the game play on????

Old schooooool

T rex was on for 30 seconds and gave away a penalty....god i dont miss that.
And parra score, just started watching now, so how is horse head helping the squeels tonight?? Surely parra have been given an advantage?? These are all assumptions as stated above i only tuned in at the 50th minute.

Gee i hate the dogs but they are copping some horrible missed calls. 2 forward passes and i thought they should of got six again before the eels penalty

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4