Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
^ Bloody ordinary game of football. No spark, no creativity, just dull, dull, dull, hit it up and hope the other side makes a mistake. he only two sides I've enjoyed watching this year are the Cows, who play great footy and win, and the Panthers, who play great footy and somehow lose.

riff v raiders on now.

hopefully I get my first win (tipping) in this game!

^ Bloody ordinary game of football. No spark, no creativity, just dull, dull, dull, hit it up and hope the other side makes a mistake. he only two sides I've enjoyed watching this year are the Cows, who play great footy and win, and the Panthers, who play great footy and somehow lose.
I *sort* of noticed the same thing: I was reading some rather good a sci-fi and even posting on here and and managed to knock over 150 pages during the game..

Modern rules are slowly strangling rugby league unfortunately..

Not to rub it in @globaleagle, but I'm 3 from 3 :nerd:

lol, nice!

s'funny (read annoying) is that I changed all those picks so if I left them.....

so now...do I change the ones I changed back...or leave them????

meh...the tipping gods always see that I am screwed no matter what I do! (and not in a good way!)

well done you! :)

lol, nice!

s'funny (read annoying) is that I changed all those picks so if I left them.....

so now...do I change the ones I changed back...or leave them????

meh...the tipping gods always see that I am screwed no matter what I do! (and not in a good way!)

well done you! :)
Well I've tipped Manly (heart not head), Roosters, Warriors, Melbourne, Sharks - jump aboard while I'm on a streak!

Well I've tipped Manly (heart not head), Roosters, Warriors, Melbourne, Sharks - jump aboard while I'm on a streak!

That's what this guy said...

streak.jpg

Manly's SG Ball team has finished the season. 1 win in 9 games.
NYC presently losing against Cows. 0 wins in 9 games.
NSW Cup are presently 2 wins in 9 rounds
As we know, 1st grade are 4 & 4, but I'm writing off tonight.

Just find it crazy that after sacking Toovey, Singe & all the staff after telling everyone it's a results driven business, we'll now be 7 wins, in 36 games after tonight as a club on the whole.

Where is Kelly now? Mr Penn? Zorba? Is this what you wanted? Are you NOT entertained?

Manly's SG Ball team has finished the season. 1 win in 9 games.
NYC presently losing against Cows. 0 wins in 9 games.
NSW Cup are presently 2 wins in 9 rounds
As we know, 1st grade are 4 & 4, but I'm writing off tonight.

Just find it crazy that after sacking Toovey, Singe & all the staff after telling everyone it's a results driven business, we'll now be 7 wins, in 36 games after tonight as a club on the whole.

Where is Kelly now? Mr Penn? Zorba? Is this what you wanted? Are you NOT entertained?

Unfortunately Ryan those results don't seem to matter to those people you mentioned D Heath was our most successful coach last year and they moved him on
If the !st grade side make the 8 they will feel justiified by there actions of last year
Time will tell as they say

Unfortunately Ryan those results don't seem to matter to those people you mentioned D Heath was our most successful coach last year and they moved him on
If the !st grade side make the 8 they will feel justiified by there actions of last year
Time will tell as they say

Yeah man, I don't get that. I understand NYC is cyclical as the kids age, but that Heath guy had our team motoring at the peak periods ! He gets his team to the GF, and gets sacked?

You'd think he'd be up for a promotion - not a sacking - but that's just this fool's opinion of coarse.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8