Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Brisbane keep even half of this up this will end up a cricket score.

I said Bryce Cartwright is the most overrated player. Well, Penrith are the most overrated team.

People misunderstood why Hook suspended Moylan, Hiku and Blake for their Melbourne bender.

It wasn't because they went on a bender. It was because they didn't invite the rest of the boys.

That situation has since been rectified, as it is clear now that the entire team are just coming off a 48 hour session.

People misunderstood why Hook suspended Moylan, Hiku and Blake for their Melbourne bender.

It wasn't because they went on a bender. It was because they didn't invite the rest of the boys.

That situation has since been rectified, as it is clear now that the entire team are just coming off a 48 hour session.
A session on the billys because they seem as slow as.

Can't wait to hear Archer explain the riff disallowed try and then compare it with the rule as its written.
Not that you can ever find the specific rules that you're looking for unless you're a PI or a QC.
I'm wouldn't be surprised if they didn't correlate.
Policy on the run.

Can't strike for the ball in a scrum......that'll do me.

If scrums weren't already a joke, that confirmed it. I'm not saying lets go back to the days where it was pot luck which way a penalty went.....but if this is what its come to then just scrap the damn thing and make it a tap restart.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8