Non-Manly Games [Round 9, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was a massive call in the end. Yes he was offside, but you see that plenty of times. Warriors deserved the win. I can't remember seeing there goal line defence as good as today. How Cordner f@cked that try was unreal. The sheck had a great game.

Off topic, but just wanted to share a funny moment last night. We were watching the Tigers/Sharks game at a local golf club. Two blokes in front of us were pretty piissed. One of them was going for the Sharks....about the 70th minute, he stands up and yells 'where's this fkn Jack De Belin bloke we've been paying for two years, when are we gunna see him!'
My mate and I were having a larf, the bouncer walks up to him, and says "Mick, (obviously a regular), that's it for you, I'm cutting you off!" @:p

Absolute diss gracefully biased refereeing, it's just part of the game right now. Hartley would have loved officiating with the current hierarchy.

For those that question Taufua's reading in defence,watch Vunivalu,he has some questionable methods in their 10m

Melbourne may be killing them right now but if I was Bellamy I wouldn't be overly happy with Vunivalu's defense or that one handed pass to Slater that made him have to reach behind. I wouldn't be overly impressed with the lack of kick chase on Smith's kick just then that allowed Dugan to get out of the in goal.

Edit: I doubt he'd be happy with their defense in the last 15 either regardless that Cronk was in the sin-bin. If Dugan had kicked straight today (1/5 compared to Smith's 5/6) it may have been closer than 12 points.

Last edited:
Cheyse Blair is a very likeable dude. I'm glad to see him doing well.

Fortunes have definitely turned around for him after starting his career with 2 seasons in a ****house Parramatta side. He is still quite young as well.

The gold coast titans shorts look weird.

I think they are longer than the other teams to give them that 'board short' look.

I reckon it's a scientific certainty that the extra material weighs them down and affects playing performance. Plus....it looks weird.

Other than that - warriors beating the roosters was bad for my tipping by good overall.

I didn't think st george would come back that far to the storm. Did the storm not come out for the second half?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8