November 2013 Hacking of site alert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
haha kaspersky will not help. Kaspersky is more of a windows based antivirus tool and will not help with intrusion protection. I may have found the current way that they were able to get in on this site so will fix it now "hopefully"

but it wont stop things when there are further vulnerabilities in the software we use. Kaspersky just isn't designed for that. unfortunately the best protection is to work on closing any holes we find, the issue being these guys skills are far beyond mine and its nigh on impossible to stay one step ahead. At least this time they did not destroy anything.

Dan

So the rumour doing the internet that it was the Vatican hacking the forum In direct retaliation of certain posts in the Andrew Webster thread is untrue?

There was no point, or aim to the hacking, that is what is frustrating and infuriating

They did do you a favour this time though Dan. Allowed you to find the hole. Thats the job of a hacker I guess.

if it were not for these hsckers would we need to worry sbout finding holes?

Sorry this has happened again Dan. You do such a great job. I, for one, would be more than happy to pay a subscription to the site. I love it here.

I have added another layer of security and have been scrolling through trying to find any more modified files.
Hopefully we are clean this time

CAMBO said:
Dan said:
if it were not for these hsckers would we need to worry sbout finding holes?
A
Dare I say there would be no shortage of them in Amsterdam. ;)

Ha my boss and I went for a walk through the ref light district at lunch the other day. What a different world. Has to go to centrum today and walking through toward the office in the arcades and all I could smell was weed

I cannot think about hacking without thinking of young guns "I is just hackin' on ya".

manlyfan76 said:
I cannot think about hacking without thinking of young guns "I is just hackin' on ya".

I agree!

Richard Brewer: Rumor has it you killed a man, Billy. You don't seem like the killing sort.

Dirty Steve: Yeah, Billy. What'd you kill him for?

Billy: He was hacking on me.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4