Now Kaspersky gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I never understood the conspiracy theory of the penns wanting to go to the central coast. Does anyone really think they'd be seen dead there?
Its not a conspiracy as it was good commercial option as the Oval is State Gov Funded so would be cheaper than Brookie, plus it has better Corporate Facilities.

Problem now is that the Central Coast is in an economic downturn. So no real Corporates to wine and dine. The population up there is also against any relocated Sydney Team.

Its not a conspiracy as it was good commercial option as the Oval is State Gov Funded so would be cheaper than Brookie, plus it has better Corporate Facilities.

Problem now is that the Central Coast is in an economic downturn. So no real Corporates to wine and dine. The population up there is also against any relocated Sydney Team.

The CC didn't have the local corporates to support it ever. Even the Bears push for inclusion relied on Northern Sydney money to make it work. Any idea to move the club from Brookvale to Gosford simply makes no sense...but I suppose that's the point with most conspiracy theories.

This statement refers to the article "Manly Sea Eagles set to lose major sponsor Kaspersky" published in the Sydney Morning Herald on March 12, 2015.

The quote in the article attributed to a Kaspersky Lab spokesperson is false.

The reporter has agreed to remove the quote incorrectly attributed to Kaspersky Lab, including all references within the article which may imply Kaspersky Lab as a source.

Kaspersky Lab is proud of its ongoing relationship with the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. The players, coaching staff, and management continue to have our full support. Kaspersky Lab is a proud major sponsor of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.

This statement refers to the article "Manly Sea Eagles set to lose major sponsor Kaspersky" published in the Sydney Morning Herald on March 12, 2015.

The quote in the article attributed to a Kaspersky Lab spokesperson is false.

The reporter has agreed to remove the quote incorrectly attributed to Kaspersky Lab, including all references within the article which may imply Kaspersky Lab as a source.

Kaspersky Lab is proud of its ongoing relationship with the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. The players, coaching staff, and management continue to have our full support. Kaspersky Lab is a proud major sponsor of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.
Good on you Kaspersky - weed out the anti-Manly media malware @:)

I just got an alert from Kaspersky about my membership expiring in 10 days. What do I say? Re-sign with the Eagles, or **** off?!

There seems to be a pot load of propaganda around at the moment.
We need a media manager full time squashing sheite these days.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6