Now Kaspersky gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kaspersky had been constantly enquiring as to how things were going with the two halves re-signing. Totally understandable considering they are two of the most marketable players in the NRL. The types of players a major sponsor would love. They wouldn't have been impressed with this weeks news. They also weren't impressed when they showed up at the sponsors day the week before the season launch and were surprised to see that Mary Finkelson wasn't there. They asked the young guy on the door where she was. He called Joke Kelly, who was at Narabeen, to come and speak to them. Joke said he would come down. He never showed. The CEO was a no-show to the sponsors day.
Wow, hope the Penn's have a get out clause :cool:

Kaspersky had been constantly enquiring as to how things were going with the two halves re-signing. Totally understandable considering they are two of the most marketable players in the NRL. The types of players a major sponsor would love. They wouldn't have been impressed with this weeks news. They also weren't impressed when they showed up at the sponsors day the week before the season launch and were surprised to see that Mary Finkelson wasn't there. They asked the young guy on the door where she was. He called Joke Kelly, who was at Narabeen, to come and speak to them. Joke said he would come down. He never showed. The CEO was a no-show to the sponsors day.
Fair dinkum Jo Kelly is a top shelf acquisition isn't he. Just keeps on getting better.

I bet it will be Franklins No Frills. Do they still exist?

At this stage anyone who will pay a mill we will take I think that's how much Kaspersky tip in.

Either way major sponsor are not easy 2 come by you have 2 treat them with respect.

Apparently our Federal Treasurer lives on the North Side and has lots of connections in the corporate world. Maybe our No1 ticket holder could ask him if the North Sydney Forum would be interested in sponsoring us. Then at least we'd know we really had hit rock bottom seeing our boys running around with North Sydney on their jerseys.

Shows Penn & Zorba have no clue
in all fairness, J Kelly has entered a hostage situation just like 2v inherited. i say give him 6 months to proove himself. If he can pull this club back to winning ways and has the ability to calm this storm then he may be a good buy.

I read somewhere a few weeks ago that Kyocera were increasing their sponsorship to appear on the jersey next year.

I'm not sure if it meant they were the main shirt sponsor or sleeve?

in all fairness, J Kelly has entered a hostage situation just like 2v inherited. i say give him 6 months to proove himself. If he can pull this club back to winning ways and has the ability to calm this storm then he may be a good buy.
Huh? Totally different

:crossmark:JKelly came in with a united Board and has fired the backroom Staff at random
:crossmark:JKelly also took it upon himself to recruit Burgess without a request to do so from the Coach
:crossmark:JKelly withdrew a contract offer from a key Player without informing the Coach
:crossmark:JKelly actively head hunts another coach
:crossmark:JKelly panders to an uncommitted Player till Round 13 and misses recruitment window to bolster the roster

:heavycheck:2v was put in charge by a factional Board
:heavycheck:2v had his star Players with get-out-clauses in 2012 and did not know who would stay on the roster
:heavycheck:2v has limited input into the retention of his roster in 2015

Unless a Coach gets the roster that he want, he can not be effective in reaching his KPIs @:cool:

Last edited:
Geez I hope Santa turns up this year or it will be Joe Kelly's fault also. He is the CEO not the owner/Zorba and as such does what the owners want.

Is it all a big game or con to take Manly from Brookvale to the Central Coast?

Are we being decimated by losing players, sponsors and other key items so that we'll be left with no other choice but to relocate?

The NRL would be pleased in having one less team in Sydney. Maybe the NRL would then kick in a few bucks to cover relocation expenses.

People can say that Brookvale (and even Penn has said) is our spiritual home and there are no plans to leave it. But if sufficient 'pressure' is brought to bear we may have little or no choice but to move.

The NRL is still very keen to rid Sydney of a team and wants all games played out of the three Sydney stadia. Also the travel to these stadia is very inconvenient for those on the northern beaches. I've heard sentiments to the affect by other forum posters in the past.

We all know we can draw up plans for the redevelopment of Brookvale and we can even have a ten-year plan for the club. But equally plans can change or not come to fruition.

If the end-game is to get out of Sydney and go to the Central Coast this seems a good way to get it done and save face regardless of the next few years. "Oh, our hands were tied and we had no option." Leaving the NRL as the villain and the Sea Eagles as the injured party thrown a life-line to keep operating and then sure up the future of the team.

The current fan-base will hate it but there are a whole lot of other fans that'll embrace the team especially if there is no other choice being thrown at the club.

I am no conspiracy theorist (in general) but from what you know are the administration and the owners doing a good job for the club? If you say they are fine but if you think they are not, then why not? Is some other factor at work here? Watch this space...

Now on a lighter note - where is my tin-foil hat? :rofl:

I never understood the conspiracy theory of the penns wanting to go to the central coast. Does anyone really think they'd be seen dead there?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6