NRL 360 discuss Barrett's facilities excuses

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Talking to Josh Reynolds and Luke Lewis on NRL 360, asked whether training facilities matter. Both said no, they don't really care, more about training environment and culture. Asked about having more trainers and physios, support staff etc. Both said rather have minimal coaches. I think Barrett has come out and said already its not those things anyway, seems to be a clash of personalities with the Penns.

They asked Lewis would you still come to Manly to play. He said absolutely, if i thought i could play good footy there why not!

Also asked did he like DCE supporting his coach, even though he may be out the door. Again backed DCE, said he would do the same. At the moment he is still the coach, with 2 games to go and he would support his current coach for sure.

They interviewed Suli, Tapau and Kelepi today and asked would they follow Barrett out the door. Said absolutely not, really love training and playing for Manly. Love the players, there is no unrest between any of them and would be happy to stay

I liked Grubby saying 'if a Club wants to show me their facilities, I just don't go' :rofl:

Lewie 'I only got excited about facilities when we visited Man Uniteds and the Dallas Cowboys' :p
Like i have said before, ive trained at Narrabeen. Can train there when the sea eagles haven't got it booked. Its great. Its the culture and the coach what matters. Barrett and the players have already come out and said its not the facilities, just Rothfield making that crap up the dick

And i think if a new coach came in, such as Madge or Dez, all the players would quickly get on board.DCE had a pretty good relationship with dez anyway

Like i have said before, ive trained at Narrabeen. Can train there when the sea eagles haven't got it booked. Its great. Its the culture and the coach what matters. Barrett and the players have already come out and said its not the facilities, just Rothfield making that crap up the dick

And i think if a new coach came in, such as Madge or Dez, all the players would quickly get on board.DCE had a pretty good relationship with dez anyway

You are right on the facilities topic.

I am so sick of hearing and reading about this facilities crap (both on here and elsewhere).

Barrett never said he had an issue with the Narrabeen facilities! Drunk Rothfield said it and now every lemming is leaping off the cliff with it.

The issue he stated was with lack of human recources. Anyway...he is gone now.

giphy.gif

Fox producers when grub and lewis said no one cares about facilities

Talking to Josh Reynolds and Luke Lewis on NRL 360, asked whether training facilities matter. Both said no, they don't really care, more about training environment and culture. Asked about having more trainers and physios, support staff etc. Both said rather have minimal coaches. I think Barrett has come out and said already its not those things anyway, seems to be a clash of personalities with the Penns.

They asked Lewis would you still come to Manly to play. He said absolutely, if i thought i could play good footy there why not!

Also asked did he like DCE supporting his coach, even though he may be out the door. Again backed DCE, said he would do the same. At the moment he is still the coach, with 2 games to go and he would support his current coach for sure.

They interviewed Suli, Tapau and Kelepi today and asked would they follow Barrett out the door. Said absolutely not, really love training and playing for Manly. Love the players, there is no unrest between any of them and would be happy to stay
From what I can gather, he asked for more support staff but I think he also made a powerful enemy when he fell out with Fulton. It's a classic case of another one bites the dust in the battle for power at Manly. The Fulton's are not to be messed with.

You are right on the facilities topic.

I am so sick of hearing and reading about this facilities crap (both on here and elsewhere).

Barrett never said he had an issue with the Narrabeen facilities! Drunk Rothfield said it and now every lemming is leaping off the cliff with it.

The issue he stated was with lack of human recources. Anyway...he is gone now.
I dont think buzz would know what a good gym looks like... a bar on the other hand..

Any idea what was done to put him offside with the Fulton's?...

There has been a bit of media around suggesting a fall out....maybe when Fulton left, Barrett thought he could do things his way but with the other Fulton's still at the club and the connection they have with the board and other power players meant that Baz was still expected to answer to the Fulton agenda...that's how it looks to me but only Baz and Bob know the truth.

From what I can gather, he asked for more support staff but I think he also made a powerful enemy when he fell out with Fulton. It's a classic case of another one bites the dust in the battle for power at Manly. The Fulton's are not to be messed with.
Just come back bozo.

I liked Grubby saying 'if a Club wants to show me their facilities, I just don't go' :rofl:

Lewie 'I only got excited about facilities when we visited Man Uniteds and the Dallas Cowboys' :p
It was interesting that Kent mumbled something in agreement that our facilities weren't an issue.
Thing is if he and his drunken cohort didn't keep banging on about it they wouldn't be.
More Rothf*ck than anybody else but Kent, as annoying as he can be, stuck up for Tooves and I think sometimes still let's that guide his reporting.
Rothfield is a disgrace, who is bloody lucky he still has a team to support.

It's like "sports" journos are brain dead, cowardly, muck raking, editor beholden, liars who believe they are so amazing yet have to resort to totally fictional click bait headlines to trick people into reading their agenda driven drivel. I've never come across a bigger collection of cement truck worthy invertebrates anywhere in the universe....(which I can travel...so I know).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8