NRL is a disgrace.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
What a joke of a thread as soon as we lose just like clockwork. So greenberg no good beattie no good unless we win we see these threads.

We were shown up as pretenders but it is easier to blame administrators.

Yep really poor - Turbo really didnt inject as he has been around the ruck - he was just missing. But this is on Des - terrible selection policy.
Right on cue - I believe Keppie's brain snaps, and one of the most one sided referring efforts in living memory was more to blame than Des. Not to mention having twelve players out before a ball was kicked. But carry on mate. We'll be there when the whips are cracking.

Right on cue - I believe Keppie's brain snaps, and one of the most one sided referring efforts in living memory was more to blame than Des. Not to mention having twelve players out before a ball was kicked. But carry on mate. We'll be there when the whips are cracking.
We will be there - Des is a great coach but that was poor selection today. The reffing was hopeless - we do have a million out... BUT we should never ever have lost that - the Knights were woeful. That penalty before half time cost us massively. Without that we win - simple.

What a joke of a thread as soon as we lose just like clockwork. So greenberg no good beattie no good unless we win we see these threads.

We were shown up as pretenders but it is easier to blame administrators.
Nah - the clockwork part is the pretend fans like you who throw a sissy fit when we lose, but hide like a bitch when we win. Back to the kennel with ya Jizz!

Knights milked a few. If the NRL are happy with that, then welcome to soccer.

Lachlan Fitzgibbon, in particular, needs to be nominated for an Oscar, after his "crusher" from Croker.

Jake, Tommy and especially Marty all copped high shots, and played on....with no interference from the bunker.

We will be there - Des is a great coach but that was poor selection today. The reffing was hopeless - we do have a million out... BUT we should never ever have lost that - the Knights were woeful. That penalty before half time cost us massively. Without that we win - simple.
It's football mate - a lot of things can influence a result. We lost today because.
1 - terrible officiating.
2 - Keppie's brain snaps.
3 - Clunky attack whenever we had good field position.

Knights milked a few. If the NRL are happy with that, then welcome to soccer.

Lachlan Fitzgibbon, in particular, needs to be nominated for an Oscar, after his "crusher" from Croker.

Jake, Tommy and especially Marty all copped high shots, and played on....with no interference from the bunker.
The knights milked a few
and we screwed a few of our chances that we had with dumb play
We lost this game with a very inept display

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12