NRL is a disgrace.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So just a follow up on Des giving it to Cummins & the NRL.
Was there any comment from the NRL or did they just bury their heads & hope it went away....
Haven’t seen any reports of a fine, evidently Annesley called him and agreed with some of Dessie’s comments.

So you’re correct that they just wanted it to go away.

PVL’s admission today that the players should have been consulted bears that out.

Yep Croker will definitely stay as nine. He deserves that spot right now. Foran slots straight back into six as well. I think that the two starting backrowers will be Schuster and Haumole. Lawton will go to fourteen, Siro to come back into the seventeen from the bench, with Taupau and Sipley. Cust misses out. I have Paseka and Keppie as starting props. Jake at lock obviously. Croker might find himself with less minutes and I can see Lawton as our "hectic cheese", doing big minutes alternating between nine and backrow.
Keppie is suspended isn't he?

Keppie is suspended isn't he?
Yep he is. I was posting more about how I see the pack for the rest of the season. Siro will have to do well to get a starting backrow spot back. If we're able to field a full strength pack (assuming Aloiai, Fainu, Keppie, Saddler we're available at the end of the season), I can't find a spot for Siro in the seventeen). That prop rotation of Paseka, Keppie, Taupau, Aloiai, Sipley is outstanding, and potentially as good or better then any other prop rotation in the NRL.

Last edited:
I’m still angered about this loss i mean this dill has killed the game.Don’t get me wrong no one wants these high shots in the game but whats the ratio of head high tackles currently in the game compared to say 10 years it can’t be that much surely.So why have these 10 in the bin get rid of it.

Yep he is. I was posting more about how I see the pack for the rest of the season. Siro will have to do well to get a starting backrow spot back. If we're able to field a full strength pack (assuming Aloiai, Fainu, Keppie, Saddler we're available at the end of the season), I can't find a spot for Siro in the seventeen). That prop rotation of Paseka, Keppie, Taupau, Aloiai, Sipley is outstanding, and potentially as good or better then any other prop rotation in the NRL.
I think Sirro at his best is there... the question will be is he totally injury free and can he get back to the 2019 form? Lots of ifs. But gee at his best a great hole running back rower.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12