NRL press release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CussCuss said:
3rd man in is what they dont like and punish. In this case, glenn, blair and brett will cop it the most.

Because brett came in with a flying punch, expect him to probably cop the worst of it all, if he doesnt, we should consider ourselves lucky.

I agree..... but disagree that Brett threw a punch.

bones said:
CussCuss said:
3rd man in is what they dont like and punish. In this case, glenn, blair and brett will cop it the most.

Because brett came in with a flying punch, expect him to probably cop the worst of it all, if he doesnt, we should consider ourselves lucky.

I thought Brett attempted to grab Blair by the shoulders and drag him to the ground.

firechild said:
bones said:
CussCuss said:

I thought Brett attempted to grab Blair by the shoulders and drag him to the ground.

Agreed the still shot shows him in a tackling motion trying to drag him off

So now we have the grandstanding media whore having a press conference to announce what? That he has control over the NRL and knows how to run the game. What a farce. Are there penalties in place for these sorts of incidents....NO. Just look at all the melee's and brawls in the past where 3rd man in maybe gets sin binned and nothing more. Where players throwing punches at each other get reprimanded by refs and nothing more. Where tools like Thaiday continually inflame situations and never get punished. If the players so far named who rushed in get anything more than a reprimand then this truely will be Gallops bias towards our club shining through and Manly will need to fight this on the argument of precedent as hard as they can. Only Hinchcliffe Blair Lussick and Gift deserve to have any sort of suspension handed to them for striking and at the most 2 weeks.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/no-less-than-12-players-and-officials-from-manly-and-melbourne-storm-will-be-scrutinised-by-the-nrl/story-fn2mcuj6-1226124189530

For Stream

All though i believe 1 week each for Stewart and Blair and fines all round would suffice i fear we will be rubbed out of the rest of this year.

Daniel said:
firechild said:
bones said:
CussCuss said:

http://youtu.be/cNgZ2-8vg2A?t=6m41s

Its half and half (intentions vs what actually happened), he came in with his arm around the top, I dont think they will look kindly on it, thats for sure.

CussCuss said:
Daniel said:
firechild said:
bones said:
CussCuss said:

http://youtu.be/cNgZ2-8vg2A?t=6m41s

Its half and half (intentions vs what actually happened), he came in with his arm around the top, I dont think they will look kindly on it, thats for sure.

pretty sure he was trying to rip Blair off Glen, aggressivly definatly but not trying to punch

manlyforever08 said:
I heard it's now 2pm? they are always late..

Lots of decisions and ramifications to talk through for all concerned at such a judiciary. Its not always straightforward esp in controversial situations and there's the legal boys who advise the NRL judiciary who have to weigh in with opinions on the matters if required.

Plenty of 'grey areas' here I suspect so that means it will take plenty of time

There's method to this lateness. The later the announcement the greater the disruption for us to get a team together. Why couldn't the judiciary meet at the weekend and settle this stuff by Sunday is beyond me. It stinks.

Gallop needs time to go through and white out any melbourne references from the statement.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4