NSW coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ron E. Gibbs said:
globaleagle said:
So much for Alexander's man-love piece on fittler then!

Look, I may not be some big city lawyer, but daley seems to be a total air head. He has that few good ideas, he should be called Monthly.

Which would go well with his playing nickname of "Tampon" (because he was always in one week, out for four).
Seriously, were he, Fittler and Barrett really the best candidates for the job?

^lol.

His appointment seems so far fetched that this thread has made me post this:

CMDR6.jpg

Ron E. Gibbs said:
globaleagle said:
So much for Alexander's man-love piece on fittler then!

Look, I may not be some big city lawyer, but daley seems to be a total air head. He has that few good ideas, he should be called Monthly.

Which would go well with his playing nickname of "Tampon" (because he was always in one week, out for four).
Seriously, were he, Fittler and Barrett really the best candidates for the job?

^lol.

His appointment seems so far fetched that this thread has made me post this:

CMDR6.jpg

Big day for the Junee boys.

Loz gets the NSW gig.

Rabbits keeps his job calling the footy on Channel 9.

Big day for the Junee boys.

Loz gets the NSW gig.

Rabbits keeps his job calling the footy on Channel 9.

bones said:
Thats a surprise. I thought Peter Sharp would have been a certainty.

Apparently they bi-passed him because numerous NRL clubs are throwing cash at him to be their head coach in 2013.

bones said:
Thats a surprise. I thought Peter Sharp would have been a certainty.

Apparently they bi-passed him because numerous NRL clubs are throwing cash at him to be their head coach in 2013.

That's a shame. I just phoned Grandma and she had reshuffled bingo away from Wednesday nights to make herself available. Obviously they didn't get the application in time. :cool:

That's a shame. I just phoned Grandma and she had reshuffled bingo away from Wednesday nights to make herself available. Obviously they didn't get the application in time. :cool:

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ordinary in which way ?

tbh I don't count the All Stars match either, it is a gimmick match that they always throw some crap experiment into

Brings complex plans to them.
In all honesty the rep teams should be the easiest coaching job in the world.
Just use this Keep It Simple Stupid - it's what City have been using and it works for them

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ordinary in which way ?

tbh I don't count the All Stars match either, it is a gimmick match that they always throw some crap experiment into

Brings complex plans to them.
In all honesty the rep teams should be the easiest coaching job in the world.
Just use this Keep It Simple Stupid - it's what City have been using and it works for them

is anyone getting the Bendon Lingerie add on the page?..she is hot....sorry where was I...ahh Laurie..who nose, he might surprise us!?:)

is anyone getting the Bendon Lingerie add on the page?..she is hot....sorry where was I...ahh Laurie..who nose, he might surprise us!?:)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2