NSW coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint said:
I just got an ad about doing your own will..:huh::s:huh::s is there something I should know??:huh:

Something to do with winning footy tipping comps I reckon!

Sheikheagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
How can we sit here and bag his ability as a coach, when we don't have anything to judge him on ? What is being judged is his ability in the media and as a commentator, Hasler wouldn't be any good at those roles but he can coach ok !!

Prepared to give him a crack, at that level it isn't all about coaching nous anyway, Meninga is hardly a super coach

I would have been happy with Raudonikis ;)

Spot on kiwi who are we to judge without giving him a fair go. True, ordinary commentator and super league traitor but he has spilt blue blood and is a NSW legend. Not sure Qld supporters would turn on one of their own like this.

Let's face it, if pol pot was a queenslander they'd support him. Being able to discern a bad choice of coach even though Daley is from Nsw shows our sophistication here south of the border.

Sheikheagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
How can we sit here and bag his ability as a coach, when we don't have anything to judge him on ? What is being judged is his ability in the media and as a commentator, Hasler wouldn't be any good at those roles but he can coach ok !!

Prepared to give him a crack, at that level it isn't all about coaching nous anyway, Meninga is hardly a super coach

I would have been happy with Raudonikis ;)

Spot on kiwi who are we to judge without giving him a fair go. True, ordinary commentator and super league traitor but he has spilt blue blood and is a NSW legend. Not sure Qld supporters would turn on one of their own like this.

Let's face it, if pol pot was a queenslander they'd support him. Being able to discern a bad choice of coach even though Daley is from Nsw shows our sophistication here south of the border.

I wonder who his support team is - that is where the real impact will be

lsz said:

Correct Isz...who are 'the others'??

Smell my finger isn't the coach of QLD, he's just the people motivator...their support team is second to none.

If NSW do that right, you never know!!

lsz said:

Correct Isz...who are 'the others'??

Smell my finger isn't the coach of QLD, he's just the people motivator...their support team is second to none.

If NSW do that right, you never know!!

Daniel Anderson applied and was beaten by Daley.2 NRL GF appearances in his career and plenty of English Super League games.And speaking of judjing people on media performance he kills Daley as well.

No real contest in terms of coaching resume so they must have decided that they wanted a NSW guy and not a kiwi.Time will tell.

Daniel Anderson applied and was beaten by Daley.2 NRL GF appearances in his career and plenty of English Super League games.And speaking of judjing people on media performance he kills Daley as well.

No real contest in terms of coaching resume so they must have decided that they wanted a NSW guy and not a kiwi.Time will tell.

susan said:

The funny thing is, Anderson is a NSW guy and not a Kiwi, despite the fact he once coached the Warriors. And, as susan says, his resume is very impressive. Anyone who can take Parramatta to a grand final appearance has to have something.

susan said:

The funny thing is, Anderson is a NSW guy and not a Kiwi, despite the fact he once coached the Warriors. And, as susan says, his resume is very impressive. Anyone who can take Parramatta to a grand final appearance has to have something.

Well I disagree with all of the negative naysayers, this is a fantastic decision:

1. No Manly players will be selected.
2. Qld will keep on winning, bringing us closer to the demise of this absolute side show.

C'mon Loz, do your worst....or best.......ah whats the difference.

Well I disagree with all of the negative naysayers, this is a fantastic decision:

1. No Manly players will be selected.
2. Qld will keep on winning, bringing us closer to the demise of this absolute side show.

C'mon Loz, do your worst....or best.......ah whats the difference.

Ron E,thats dead right.Hadnt thought of the fact he is an Aussie because always subconsciously associated him with warriors and super league.

He was a lower grade coach at parra who worked his way up.Makes it even more interesting as to why he was not given more consideration.

Ron E,thats dead right.Hadnt thought of the fact he is an Aussie because always subconsciously associated him with warriors and super league.

He was a lower grade coach at parra who worked his way up.Makes it even more interesting as to why he was not given more consideration.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2