NSW & Holden Cups - 2015 Round 3 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tommy set up a couple, but they were offside all day so no room to spread the ball.

Its also really windy here, so both sides dropped a lot of ball. All their tries were from grubbers.

Thanks for your game score updates yet again HM :)

I watched about 45 minutes of the match, and was pleased with certain aspects. Firstly, these guys tackle better than our Holden Cup of recent years. They seem committed in defence, which is unusual for Under 20s. The front rower, No. 8, is a real powerhouse. About as wide as he is tall. Tom Turbo is all class, as we've noted for the past two seasons, and likes to get involved. He was going to score a runaway try but was called back for an alleged forward pass. I then saw him taking a seat on the hill to watch the first grade. He is tall and looks like he's filling out. I have mixed feelings. It's great he's starring in the Under 20s and perhaps they have a shot at winning the title this year, and I'd hate to see him smashed if promoted to first grade too early.
A very tough decision.

2gb Just said
Mounties 46-20 over manly in nsw cup
I know nothing more than that

We've seen JLJ in first grade a few times. Not bad but hardly set the world on fire.

I've never seen Aldridge, Travers or Pearsall play. Has anyone got a line on what they are like and if they'd be considered long term replacements for DCE and Foz?

Alridge was excellent last week, set up a few tries, scored one and kicked 6/6. He was good in the Sharks trial too.

2gb Just said
Mounties 46-20 over manly in nsw cup
I know nothing more than that

Yep, that's how it ended up.

NSW CUP RESULT:

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 20 (B Fritz, D Reardon, J Hodges, M Rudolph tries; K Aldridge 2 goals) were defeated by.Mounties 46 (M Nicholls 2, J Ahearn, D Cahalane, S Williams, G Buttriss, P Mataele, L Page tries; Williams 7 goals)

SUMMARY:
Mounties have continued their perfect start to the season at Aubrey Keech Reserve, comfortably downing the Manly Sea Eagles in a 12-try affair. Glen Buttriss starred early for the home side, before composed performances by halves pairing Sam Williams and Sam Duggan denied any potential comeback by the Sea Eagles.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2015/03/21/vb_nsw_cup_results_r.html

Back to our usual form in NSW Cup. How disappointing when the Under 20s are showing so much spirit.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6