NSW & Holden Cups - Round 20 Team Lists, Info & Results etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
Not sure on Manaia @Harry

He broke his leg tho, so obviously a long-term thing, unfortunately.

Jake T, Tom T and Clinton all have pretty serious leg/ankle problems.

And I'm wondering why Jack LJ doesn't take on the kicking in NSW Cup?

Definitely too many lapses in effort for most of those Warriors tries again.

Yes so true why isn't Jack LJ not kicking ?? That doesn't make sense. Having a goal good kicker will certainly help the boys

Harry said:
Bird Up said:
maxta said:
NSW CUP
Manly started well & after being held up 2-3 times were rewarded by a 50m Zac Nicolls try..
NZ then scored 2 debatable tries & held field position.
In general the Warriors appeared stronger across the park & looked likely to score in most sets.
HT 16-8 Manly
A full length try to flyer Berryman had it 16- 12 ...need a kicker???
The 2Nd half showed obvious defensive frailties on the right side where they blew the score out to 26-12 with the 5th try on this side where the talented monster Albert Papalii was outragous busting 3-4 tackles & showed why Nicholls, Berryman & Reardon will stay in NSW Cup , unfortunate as all are great attackers.....
Overall a patchy performance with big Luaki & Hodges the standouts...
Luaki more than matched the huge NZ pack & could well be in the 17 come finals time.
Chee Kam tried hard but was bustled & thrown around....Satini strong with limited opportunity & Meaney....was a talent but the legs are shot.

Great win by the Holden Cup team where Hopoate & Taylor were exceptional...
Taylor is an absolute gun & any wraps you heard about him - double them - he is the real deal!!

They have a kicker, unfortunately he's out with a broken leg!

An interesting stat I found, even though Rudolph has been on the sidelines for the past 6 weeks he is still 5th for the competitions overall Top Goal Kicker and 5th for Top Points Scorer!

And not surprising though, he was the 2012 NYC Leading Points Scorer, 2nd 2013 NYC Leading Points Scorer with an average kicking percentage of 82.5%.

Its a shame about Rudolph not being there especially for his kicking game as well. When is he back ?

He's out for the season but will hit the ground running when preseason kicks off!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2