NSW squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FB - Matt Moylan
WG - Blake Ferguson
CE - Josh Dugan
CE - James Roberts
WG - Josh Mansour
FE - James Maloney
HB - Chad Townsend
PR - Aaron Woods
HK - Michael Ennis
PR - James Tamou
SR - Boyd Cordner
SR - Josh Jackson
LK - Paul Gallen (c)

Res - Bryce Cartwright, Jake Trbojevic, David Klemmer, Andrew Fifita
Loving your work H8....till I got to Townsend....then I thought....well who else have NSW got as halfback options.
No wonder we get dominated by QLD...that halves combination laps us...as we know at Manly...a great halves combination is integral to success..I don't go for the sharks half, but on form...can't darn well knock it!!

He won't be first or second picked, so I hope there's a Bradbury moment coming into any of the origins for Aiden Sezer. He is my roughy. He is tough as buggery, rated by BJ (when he was at the Titans) as the toughest player there pound for pound. Greg Bird was filthy when the Titans lost him.
You have to have Maloney in there, so you do miss out on the combo.And yes Townsend's been going well, but I still see a bit of Barry Blow wave in him. I suspect once the origin oxy heat is put to him he'll melt.
Reynolds will get monstered,molestered, and murdered in any order.
Pearce...he needs club time alone. That boys on fragile ground. I'd be surprised if his name is mentioned.

He won't be first or second picked, so I hope there's a Bradbury moment coming into any of the origins for Aiden Sezer. He is my roughy. He is tough as buggery, rated by BJ (when he was at the Titans) as the toughest player there pound for pound. Greg Bird was filthy when the Titans lost him.
You have to have Maloney in there, so you do miss out on the combo.And yes Townsend's been going well, but I still see a bit of Barry Blow wave in him. I suspect once the origin oxy heat is put to him he'll melt.
Reynolds will get monstered,molestered, and murdered in any order.
Pearce...he needs club time alone. That boys on fragile ground. I'd be surprised if his name is mentioned.
Pearce should never wear the sky blue again, not under any circumstances, !!!

As a totally unbaised person who is definitely not a Queensland fan my NSW team would be:

1. Jack Wighton
2. Akuila Uate
3. Kyle Lovett
4. Cheyse Blair
5. Justin Hunt
6. Curtis Sironen
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. James Hasson (c)
9. Craig Garvey
10. Josh Starling
11. Tony Wiliams
12. Jake Marketo
13. Will Matthews
14. Jason Clark
15. Kurt Gidley (c)
16. Jack Stockwell
17. Nathan Green

As a totally unbaised person who is definitely not a Queensland fan my NSW team would be:

1. Jack Wighton
2. Akuila Uate
3. Kyle Lovett
4. Cheyse Blair
5. Justin Hunt
6. Curtis Sironen
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. James Hasson (c)
9. Craig Garvey
10. Josh Starling
11. Tony Wiliams
12. Jake Marketo
13. Will Matthews
14. Jason Clark
15. Kurt Gidley (c)
16. Jack Stockwell
17. Nathan Green
Aww god.. Could u imagine what the score would be

Options(for copypaste ease):

1.Coote/Tedesco/Dugan/Moylan
2.Dugan
3.Roberts/Jennings
4.Leilua/Morris/Hoppa/Walker
5.Trbojevic/Mansour/Morris
6.Maloney
7.AReynolds
8.Woods
9.Ennis/AngryLeb
10.Tamou
11.Scott
12.Jackson
13.Gallen

14.Fifita
15.Cartwright
16.Klemmer
17.Cordner/Bird/Lewis/Merrin/Graham/James/Frizell/Someone

How Reynolds avoids being picked is beyond me.

Last edited:
1.Coote
2.Radradradradradradradra (good enough for Aus good enough for SOO)
3.Jennings
4.Leilua
5.Moylen/Mansour
6.Maloney
7.AReynolds
8.Woods
9.Ennis
10.Tamou
11.Scott/Bird
12.Cordiner/Frizel
13.Gallen

14.Fifita/JTurbo
15.Cartwright
16.Klemmer
17.Peachey

Don't rate Jackson at SOO level but he is fighting with Cordiner and Frizel. Scott and Bird always play better at SOO (like Myles and Boyd) and Scott is having a good year.

1.Coote
2.Radradradradradradradra (good enough for Aus good enough for SOO)
3.Jennings
4.Leilua
5.Moylen/Mansour
6.Maloney
7.AReynolds
8.Woods
9.Ennis
10.Tamou
11.Scott/Bird
12.Cordiner/Frizel
13.Gallen

14.Fifita/JTurbo
15.Cartwright
16.Klemmer
17.Peachey

Don't rate Jackson at SOO level but he is fighting with Cordiner and Frizel. Scott and Bird always play better at SOO (like Myles and Boyd) and Scott is having a good year.
Radradra isn't eligible.

Why not?

He is Australian (under international standards) and played his first graded league match in NSW
Isn't that the whole debate that's been raging? Why can he play for Australia, but not for NSW?

Notice how his name isn't mentioned at all for NSW? There have been articles about it in the paper.

1. Coote
  2. Mansour
  3. Jennings
  4. Dugan
  5. Roberts
  6. Austin
  7. A. Reynolds
  8. Woods
  9. Ennis
  10. Tamou
  11. Cordner
  12. G. Bird
  13. Gallen
-----------------------
14. Cartwright
15. Fifita
16. Klemmer
17. Frizell

Won't get picked but I don't like two small halves with suspect defence, I think you need someone like Austin who has a good running game and solid D. Coote gives another strong kicking option and ball playing in the line. The bench has a mix of second phase play and hard running.

1. Coote
  2. Mansour
  3. Jennings
  4. Dugan
  5. Roberts
  6. Austin
  7. A. Reynolds
  8. Woods
  9. Ennis
  10. Tamou
  11. Cordner
  12. G. Bird
  13. Gallen
-----------------------
14. Cartwright
15. Fifita
16. Klemmer
17. Frizell

Won't get picked but I don't like two small halves with suspect defence, I think you need someone like Austin who has a good running game and solid D. Coote gives another strong kicking option and ball playing in the line. The bench has a mix of second phase play and hard running.

Coote is a must he has a lovely kicking game and is in awesome form.

1. Jack Wighton
2. Akuila Uate
3. Kyle Lovett
4. Cheyse Blair
5. Justin Hunt
6. Curtis Sironen
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. James Hasson (c)
9. Craig Garvey
10. Josh Starling
11. Tony Wiliams
12. Jake Marketo
13. Will Matthews
14. Jason Clark
15. Kurt Gidley (c)
16. Jack Stockwell
17. Nathan Green
You can't be serious Keith - you left Daniel Mortimer out.

I think the key is

So without naming the entire team I'd have Tedesco, Moylan, Lachlan Coote and James Roberts there somewhere. Josh Morris has always been very good, and has handled Inglis well, so he keeps his spot.

How do you fit Teddy, Moylan and Coote in the same team Killer?

How do you fit Teddy, Moylan and Coote in the same team Killer?
Yeh looks its probably too much, perhaps it's just two of them.

But I'd have Tedesco at FB, and Coote on the wing. Perhap that means Moylan misses out or goes to the wing, or goes to 5/8. I guess my thinking is that there's not a great number of quality wingers around in NSW. Mansour definitely an option as one wing.

I'd be happy to take the risk of Moylan at 5/8 or even Coote I really just think we need to do something different. The old tactics don't seem to be working.

1 Moylan
2 Mansour
3 Jennings
4 Roberts
5 Dugan
6 Maloney
7 A.Reynolds
8 Tamou
9 Ennis
10 Woods
11 Cordner
12 Bird
13 Gallen

14 Cartwright
15 Fifita
16 Klemmer
17 Scott

18 J.Trbojevic
19 T.Trbojevic

One thing for sure - Jake is the ONLY player who should be considered from Manly....give Tom another 1-2 years in the grind of NRL & he will be far more prepared imo.

What we have to remember about Hoppa Mk.2 is that he is actually an incumbent NSW Origin centre. Don't discount Daley's so-called loyalty factor.

If you are an incumbent that means you played in Game III 2015 so that should count against Hoppa and everyone else who disgraced the blue jersey that night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6