Nudie Run 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if Willow still joins in the nudie run, just for the hell of it? I remember he did as a player, just so the player that didn't score wouldn't feel alone. Always a team man Willow!

Does Willow join in because he has been responsible for zero try's being scored?

Hasson managed to get the pen run through his name yesterday.

So that basically only leaves 3 regulars that are yet to cross the stripe this season. Starling, Ballin and King.

Chip and Chase said:

So that basically only leaves 3 regulars that are yet to cross the stripe this season. Starling, Ballin and King.

I'd assume (from what's been said here and elsewhere) the ladies would be keen to witness Matty B, lol.

On the other hand, all 3 may be that bit more desperate to score for Us up there v the Cows!

RiverEagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

I'd assume (from what's been said here and elsewhere) the ladies would be keen to witness Matty B, lol.

On the other hand, all 3 may be that bit more desperate to score for Us up there v the Cows!

Well given the devastating news about MB fracture looks like he is going to have to the poor bugger.

RiverEagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

You put the mock on poor MB! lol

Actually he put the mock on himself - if he'd have worn his headgear he mightn't have got hurt, thus still have a chance of scoring.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
ALinda said:
Actually he put the mock on himself - if he'd have worn his headgear he mightn't have got hurt, thus still have a chance of scoring.
He must have one helluva headgear if it could save him from a broken leg!

Of course it was said tongue-in-cheek, lol :rolleyes:

Haha yes I hoped that was so, if not Matt would be spewing! :)

(which I'm sure he is anyway but hard for him to complain, he's hardly missed a match in his entire career)

I said it AFTER the game and injury anyways!

So Matty's leg-injury was just the worst possible timing, for him and Us.

IF his leg-injury's as bad as Gifty's turned out, Matty might not be doing any running (or a "Nudie-Hobble" at best).

Heal quick boys!

I'm no expert on the nudie run (I always scored often and early ;) ) but I would assume that whilst the season is alive you're still in with a chance. He has at least two more games to cross the stripe, and maybe more

The 2014 Manly Sea Eagles Nude Gift field is as follows

1. J King - $9.00
2. J Starling - $6.00
3. T Andrews - $13.00
4. G. Stewart - $500.00
5. M Ballin - $33.00
6. T Satini - $1.85
7. J Littlejohn - $2.50
8. D Williams - scr.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14