NZ after Foran, and so it begins...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Red Pill said:
Mavin said:
Ryan said:
So you guys all want a bloke at the club that clearly doesnt want to be here. Well FMD, I never.

Put me in the camp that put's our best offer to Foran and DCE on the 1st of December give them both until the end of January to re sign or both offers are withdrawn. Hopefully both will sign may be both will go at least as a club we know how much money we have and can target a half a 5/8 or both.

Red Pill said:
If the Warriors had signed Foran they would wait until the appropriate time and milk it during a press conference. Not some stupid Tweet
The only mistake Eric made is being a lying twat! and at best a $hit stirrer!
Supposed he would be frilled that some manly fans actually believe this!

You do actually know who Eric Watson is? he isn't some clown it would be the equivalent to Penn announcing on twitter that we signed a player. Watson owns the club and signs the cheques he didn't make any thing up. To compare him to rothfield is ridiculous this guy knows what's going on at his club rothfield just makes stuff up. Good for you if you don't believe him just get ready to be disappointed.

I know who Eric Watson is. I think anyone who tweets something of that magnitude and then later retracts is a complete and utter clown! No matter there so called social standing! I am sure his poo stinks too!
In my humble opinion I think he did make it up! and was having a stir! If Foran did sign I am sure her would regret it now!
PS I was not comparing him to to Rothtool either. Pls re read

What? Did I miss something? Did he have a sex re-allocation?

Red Pill said:
Mavin said:
Ryan said:
So you guys all want a bloke at the club that clearly doesnt want to be here. Well FMD, I never.

Put me in the camp that put's our best offer to Foran and DCE on the 1st of December give them both until the end of January to re sign or both offers are withdrawn. Hopefully both will sign may be both will go at least as a club we know how much money we have and can target a half a 5/8 or both.

Red Pill said:
If the Warriors had signed Foran they would wait until the appropriate time and milk it during a press conference. Not some stupid Tweet

You do actually know who Eric Watson is? he isn't some clown it would be the equivalent to Penn announcing on twitter that we signed a player. Watson owns the club and signs the cheques he didn't make any thing up. To compare him to rothfield is ridiculous this guy knows what's going on at his club rothfield just makes stuff up. Good for you if you don't believe him just get ready to be disappointed.

I know who Eric Watson is. I think anyone who tweets something of that magnitude and then later retracts is a complete and utter clown! No matter there so called social standing! I am sure his poo stinks too!
In my humble opinion I think he did make it up! and was having a stir! If Foran did sign I am sure her would regret it now!

I just disagree why would he make it up? I can imagine a journalist making stuff up but why a club owner it makes no sense to me I guess time will tell.

Mavin said:
Red Pill said:
Mavin said:
Ryan said:

Red Pill said:

I just disagree why would he make it up? I can imagine a journalist making stuff up but why a club owner it makes no sense to me I guess time will tell.

Fair enough! But looking at this assuming this guy is rationale?? Why tweet in the first place and make a complete ass of yourself! If this guy is so smart and above board he would pay Kieran due respect and wait for an appropriate time to announce it! I think he was just having stir! and is full of BS! As you say time will tell!

Red Pill said:
Mavin said:
Red Pill said:
Mavin said:
Ryan said:

Red Pill said:

Fair enough! But looking at this assuming this guy is rationale?? Why tweet in the first place and make a complete ass of yourself! If this guy is so smart and above board he would pay Kieran due respect and wait for an appropriate time to announce it! I think he was just having stir! and is full of BS! As you say time will tell!

I'd say like he said he was drunk, but that doesn't necessarily mean he was lying (some people are more likely to tell you the truth when drunk) . Either way we can't let this drag on all year we really do need a plan b (if he leaves)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
No, Ryan said he was going to the Eels because someone heard him say that in a café, and Brett Stewart was there too and said he is going to the Titans.

Foz not just going to the Eels, but going to the Eels next season with Choc. He better hurry and announce it, otherwise there might be some egg on faces and the Cafe of Knowledge might lose some credibility.

Wouldn't hurt for Kieran to come out and say 'I haven't signed'. Even if it is just so we can character assassinate him when eventually it comes out. It would make us feel better to show if he is a liar. If he says nothing, it's not good for us because he strikes me as the kind of bloke who isn't a liar.

conanu said:
Wouldn't hurt for Kieran to come out and say 'I haven't signed'. Even if it is just so we can character assassinate him when eventually it comes out. It would make us feel better to show if he is a liar. If he says nothing, it's not good for us because he strikes me as the kind of bloke who isn't a liar.
That wouldn't do much good conanu. He would also have to say that he only wakes up dreaming of Manly now, and only Manly. And he wouldn't ever contemplate playing anywhere else. Ever. Ever ever ever. (Unless the ANZ bank rang up and offered him more.) ;)

I heard that both DCE and Foran have agreed to terms with NZTV to be contestants on big brother NZ in 2015.
Apparently prize money can not impact the salary cap. Mmm this maybe the 3rd party deal used to clinch Foran's signature to sign up with the warriors!
Apparently rumour has it that Choc Watmough is tipped to be an intruder! No doubt big Willie will be amongst it as well!
as for my source I just received a PM on my LinkedIn page from Eric Watson. He also told me that he hated Russell and wishes he really wasn't a Kiwi because he supported Souths!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
That wouldn't do much good conanu. He would also have to say that he only wakes up dreaming of Manly now, and only Manly. And he wouldn't ever contemplate playing anywhere else. Ever. Ever ever ever. (Unless the ANZ bank rang up and offered him more.) ;)

Lol. :D

Red Pill said:
I heard that both DCE and Foran have agreed to terms with NZTV to be contestants on big brother NZ in 2015.
Apparently prize money can not impact the salary cap. Mmm this maybe the 3rd party deal used to clinch Foran's signature to sign up with the warriors!
Apparently rumour has it that Choc Watmough is tipped to be an intruder! No doubt big Willie will be amongst it as well!
as for my source I just received a PM on my LinkedIn page from Eric Watson. He also told me that he hated Russell and wishes he really wasn't a Kiwi because he supported Souths!

Sorry guys just received a followup PM from Eric he tells me the deal fell through!
Apparently Choc wanted at least 4 weeks immunity as an intruder! The whole deal fell down like a house of cards for everyone!
Choc has apparently got another gig on some show called "so you think you can dance! " Apparently the host is his 3rd classes teachers daughter! Apparently this was his best school teacher and where he learnt the most!
That Eric is so unreliable.

conanu said:

"Foran's management also hosed down speculation of a move across the ditch."

The Warriors sounds like they are managed by a drunk idiot.

Hard to see why Foran would take up the Warriors offer under the guise of returning home, when he recently knocked back approaches by the Auckland Blues.

Red Pill said:
Red Pill said:

Sorry guys just received a followup PM from Eric he tells me the deal fell through!
Apparently Choc wanted at least 4 weeks immunity as an intruder! The whole deal fell down like a house of cards for everyone!
Choc has apparently got another gig on some show called "so you think you can dance! " Apparently the host is his 3rd classes teachers daughter! Apparently this was his best school teacher and where he learnt the most!

Sorry Red Pill, but my media sources are better connected than yours and reliably inform me that Choc Whatnow has signed for a show called "Biggest Loser" which is filmed each week in Sydney's west.

Hamster Huey said:
Hard to see why Foran would take up the Warriors offer under the guise of returning home, when he recently knocked back approaches by the Auckland Blues.

Home? St Ives right?

weev said:
conanu said:
The Warriors sounds like they are managed by a drunk idiot.

The guy can't be all bad, he beat up Rusty Crowe in a toilet in London a few years ago.
Perhaps he's a bit dirty on Manly when Matthew Ridge shacked up with his missus about ten years ago

Vyssini said:
Red Pill said:
Red Pill said:

Sorry Red Pill, but my media sources are better connected than yours and reliably inform me that Choc Whatnow has signed for a show called "Biggest Loser" which is filmed each week in Sydney's west.

Fully agree an then realised the biggest loser helps pay our bills. Penn's own a spin off called the biggest loser club. No wonder Georgie got the boot last year not an ideal role model for the weight loss game! :)
Choc will be starring with Richie and Danny wicks in that Fat Pizza spin off called Houso's.

Plans for Foran to be Eagle for life
SEA Eagles chairman Scott Penn has revealed that talks have been held with Kieran Foran about the star fiveeighth playing out his career at Brookvale.
The revelation came after Warriors co-owner Eric Watson tweeted on Sunday that the New Zealand club had already signed Foran.
An hour later he put out another post that read: “Kieran Foran is on our wishlist but not signed.”
Penn knows Watson and said there was no doubt the Warriors would be interested in Foran, as would a number of other clubs.
“I’m sure there are all sorts of tactics going on at the moment,” Penn said.
“We definitely have our work cut out, but we have discussed with Kieran for some time our desire to make him a one-club player and we are doing everything we can to keep him.
“There is no doubt he is playing terrific football for the Kiwis at the moment and there is a significant link to New Zealand. ”
Penn said Foran had made it clear he wanted to get through the Four Nations and then have a break from football after what had been a big year.
“We want to respect that and the last thing he needs is to be hammered with negotiations while he is away; while at the same time acknowledging how much we want to keep him,” Penn said. “And we are working closely with his manager on that.”

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8