OFFICIAL: HASLER SACKED & SEIBOLD NEW COACH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OR maybe , you are the fairweathered friend if this hasn't hit you to the core......maybe it's your fkn negativity..js
Get yourself to a dictionary ...

fair-weather friend
noun
1.a person whose friendship cannot be relied on in times of difficulty.

Seibold has got his work cut out for him. Team returns in a few weeks. He'll need to construct a full squad or infrastructure if you will behind and around him.

It'll be a challenge, but I reckon Mestrov, Seibold can do it. I mean, they are already overhauling pathways , women's footy and recruitment.

All small steps into becoming that well oiled machine we know we can be.
Ryan I'm prepared to give the bloke a go, if we all go back over recent seasons the main gripes have been poor defence, poor attack, poor fitness, poor use of the bench and failure to replace non performers with keen up and comers, this has been Haslers method since his return, looking at Siebolds record it's far from what many on here claim, the year the Broncos won the spoon he was long gone by the time that was achieved, the other two seasons he took Souths to 3rd spot from 12th the season before he joined the club and he took the Broncos to the eight the year prior to his being forced out on the back of white anting by former senior Broncos pushing for Kevie Walters as coach, I believe he'll be much more proactive in his coaching methods than Hasler has been and I expect us to play a much more up to date and exciting brand of football, Hasler had four years and apart from us making the eight in 2019 and riding Tom's unbelievable season in 2021 we've been as exciting as a wet fart, I can understand the passion from Haslers support base on here but everything about his second tenure has been underwhelming, Siebold has been given the reins and if we're true supporters we should all get behind him, I'm actually excited about next season, two weeks ago I was simply expecting more of the same

I'm a bit late here, but can't understand the distress at losing Des.
I was a huge fan of his 2005-2011 and 2019, but we have appeared to be arguably the most poorly coached team over the past 3 years. No game plan, no fitness, no grit. Apart from pass it to Turbo, we have been boring and predictable. We have watched the same plodders run out each week, regardless of form.

I call bs on the tommy zoom meeting with his manager.

I would believe it if it were Jake needing a zoom meeting from the uk.

But tommy is in injury rehab in Sydney so why would he have a zoom meeting with his manager?

I wonder (and fear) for how much longer will URM be happy to keep pouring money into this basket-case of club through their generous sponsorship....
You need to remember URM makes money from garbage …. They would see themselves as the perfect fit to sponsor manly at the moment.

How about this for a jingle… “URM - we work with garbage ( insert manly logo here)

Just sayin’

I call bs on the tommy zoom meeting with his manager.

I would believe it if it were Jake needing a zoom meeting from the uk.

But tommy is in injury rehab in Sydney so why would he have a zoom meeting with his manager?

AFAIK his management is Brisbane based and that's a long way to yell.

Is it round 1 yet?
Does Manly have a coach yet? Maybe an assistant?

Players are due back on 1 November, obviously we've got a few away at the world cup but ... after what happened this year surely we need the new coach ready to roll on 1 November. In person (not on zoom).
But what would I know, I can't afford to buy a footy club!

Players are due back on 1 November, obviously we've got a few away at the world cup but ... after what happened this year surely we need the new coach ready to roll on 1 November. In person (not on zoom).
I thought it was November 10?

Last edited:

SER8...Any news on when Seibold is doing a presser, should be some interesting comments.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8