Official Side V Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
agreed. T-rex is useless. he honestly has no hope of being a good first grader, slow, and can not read the play. He puts on a few big and cheap hits but thats it.

Cambo link said:
i think hasler is protecting hoppa from the hype
i think he will play

Isnt that what we said last year too and he never got  sniff

thats unlike you Matas :)

and in this case I fear your usual pessimism would have been far closer to the mark.

Cambo link said:
i think hasler is protecting hoppa from the hype
i think he will play

If he was going to play him and wanted to protect him he would not have said he was a chance to the media.  When Foran debuted there was no mention.  I hope he gets a run but I seriously doubt it.

Des is conservative in the best of times.

This is somewhat of a crisis situation, so he will now go into an even more defensive posture, so players with 1st grade experience and a recent off season training in certain positions will be maintained no matter how poorly they played in Rnd 1.

If he bloods new players i will be amazed.

Which players really played poorly in rd 1?

We were dominating the Tigers for at least 60 mins of the game.
The penalties from high shots are what hurt us.

Tony Williams had a great first half, but a poor second half.

Jason King lacked a little, although he did take a head knock early.

Foran went quiet in the second half after he was placed on report.

Who else had a poor game?

King link said:
Which players really played poorly in rd 1?

We were dominating the Tigers for at least 60 mins of the game.
The penalties from high shots are what hurt us.

Tony Williams had a great first half, but a poor second half.

Jason King lacked a little, although he did take a head knock early.

Foran went quiet in the second half after he was placed on report.

Who else had a poor game?

Its not just about poor play.

Its about the fact that the conservative approach will keep players in positions which they shouldnt now be in, and keeps players out who should now be blooded, particularly because of the current state of our backs.

T-Rex should not be in centres. Foran should be in the 6. Robbo shouldnt be shuffled off his wing. Bailey should not be on the field. Perry needs to be benched.

I feel like doing an example YART but am too depressed.

I know where you are coming from....
Des needs look at what Ivan Henjak did last week with the Broncos.

I would actuially like to see Hopoate come off the bench (take cu cu place), if were down and loosing badly or clearly winning (take last game out of mind) then why not chuck him on for 20-40mins to see if he can create something or have a greater impact than robo and if it fails well just sub him off again. But lol thats too risky for des :p

Fro link said:
henjak did it last year as well, some coaches do it and some don't

I believe Des to be a superb coach. I think these unusual circumstances we find ourselves in dictate that Des gets over the issue of risk and move forward boldly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7