OFFICIAL - Silvertails Joins Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning all!

Very pleased to announce Silvertails have joined the ranks of Sea Eagles Fan Hubs as our "Official Unofficial Fan Forum"

For a full list of Sea Eagles Fan Hubs, include Silvertails visit http://www.seaeagles.com.au/fanhubs

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

RE: Silvertails Joins Sea Eagles Fan Hubs

Thanks Larissa, it will be great to help us build the community and really make this a great resource for bringing all our fans together!

Dan

Awwww, I thought this meant we could all go to Dan's place on game day and the drinks would be on him!

I predict Dan will own Manly within 5 years!

And well done, a long time overdue! Is this why you upgraded the site?

edit: **Note: the views expressed on Silvertails are those of individual users and do not reflect the views of the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.**

lol. Pretty sure the club backs all of my opinions! hahaha cough

Shouldn't the title of this thread include the word 'UNOFFICIAL'? :D:D

Excellent news for Silvertails and for the Sea Eagles. Progress ...

globaleagle said:

ha no, the upgrade has been in planning since about April, but had to finish the tipping competition and other aspects of the site first. This site updgrade has been about 2 - 3 months in development though

Dan said:
globaleagle said:

ha no, the upgrade has been in planning since about April, but had to finish the tipping competition and other aspects of the site first. This site updgrade has been about 2 - 3 months in development though

Cool, well I gave you a like, so I could be the one who gave you your 1000th like.

I expect the same from you starting now!

cough. "lol"

globaleagle said:
Cool, well I gave you a like, so I could be the one

You ARE the one. The ONLY one (other than Dan himself btw)

Oh and thumbs up Larissa & Dan. A pleasing and smart step forward.

Only one word.... FINALLY!!

@Dan how long have we discussed this for mate, I retire and this happens!!

Good news regardless

Great stuff, I have edited the thread title because this deserves an OFFICIAL status.

Well done Larissa.

Now all everyone has to do is make sure that this place is something the club can be proud of, not embarrassed by.

Chip and Chase said:
Now all everyone has to do is make sure that this place is something the club can be proud of, not embarrassed by.

There has NEVER been more appropriate words typed on this forum....there used to be a forum on MWSE....a few stuffed it for everyone.

Forums are a great way for us to "shoot the breeze" and discuss all issues that affect us BUT be very (VERY) mindful of what you post!!

Absolutely. One of the great things about Silvertails is that it has always been fairly good at self moderating with little input from moderators, we all know the line and very rarely cross it.

Dan said:
Thanks Larissa, it will be great to help us build the community and really make this a great resource for bringing all our fans together!

Dan
I strongly agree with this. I know personally I'm far more involved as a fan, have met heaps more other fans, and spend much more money on the Sea Eagles since discovering the online fan community several years ago. Go Manly, and Silvertails.

Great news. Congrats to Dan and Larissa for making this happen. As the turtle on Nemo said, 'You so totally rock, dudes!'

A win for all the true supporters out there....and a credit to dan, the mods and all of those who contribute

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8