ok ill say it...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
do you think this thread serves a purpose? it's frustrating reading conflicting opinions from a poster that seems as though they won't be satisfied regardless of the result. Embrace some positivity. I'm not going to stop going to games, the club won't fail for me regardless of what happens. There'll still be 25 people in the squad and this year DCE and Foran will be there. I'll cheer for whoever is wearing the maroon and white.

Isn't this a supporters forum?

and @Ralphie now who is having personal attacks. There's obviously a decent proportion of people who agree with things I say. I'll leave it at that.
This will be my last reply before seeking out the ignore button, but I challenge you to identify precisely in my post where I attacked you personally. I stated facts and then posed a very simple question.

They are just kids guys. How old are they? If anything blame theIr managers. Massive money has been thrown at them.

This will be my last reply before seeking out the ignore button, but I challenge you to identify precisely in my post where I attacked you personally. I stated facts and then posed a very simple question.
Do what you want ralphie it doesn't bother me. I simply expressed an opinion and really don't think it was that big a deal. I didn't call names or swear. And I haven't gone picking fights with people. debating opinions is enjoyable for me and I think part of a good forum. I'm open to be convinced of anything. I don't swear at people nor do I feel I've crossed any lines. Correct me if i'm wrong I welcome it. what I don't like is unsubstantiated rumour mongering that isn't written with the caveat of opinion. In my mind it as bad as the hacks in the papers.

No I have never posted on these forums before under any name I have read them on and off for a few years.

I always find Susan thought provoking and I do not always agree with him but it is his opinion and he can change it as many time as he wishes. Keep posting @susan!!!

Yep ignore for me also Ralphie.

Well , lets all have a go at Susan because he has an opinion on the issue that is the top of conversation not just for Manly supporters but game supporters.

Yes it has dragged on a little & very frustrating , but there's nothing we can do about it...

Who has made it a fact about DCE , not been liked or a trouble maker ???

Is it fair to say that he has very close mates in the team , maybe not all but he is also well liked.

Harsh , Harsh words sometimes on here , personal attack on players & forum members..

Well,
Seems loyalty, honor and respect for your mates may well be a thing of the past.
I'd hate to go into battle with the new breed. They'd be changing sides for a pay rise.
Bozo left for peanuts and fatty left to play with his mates

For an old bloke you have a short memory

Yes @susan we know you're opinion.

You have stated it in every post the past few days.

The irony of course being that your post prior to this one was lamenting how our halves are primadonnas, and you have now started a thread fixated on the entire issue. :(

If you're over all the comments about it, why are you perpetuating it?
I find it funny that mavin is blocking me for my comments but he liked this post haha. irony is a funny thing

I find it funny that mavin is blocking me for my comments but he liked this post haha. irony is a funny thing
I used to block people on the old site, but would always then get curious about the comments. Guess I enjoy being outraged occasionally.

The cartoon sent me the photo

Looks like you shot the goat and are lying in front of it in a seductive manor

Pigeon's got nothing on you
Like this?

Avonstone-Manor-06206-Front-Elevation_0_0-Great-House-Plans-Black-White-Easy-on-the-eye-model-homes-Transitional-Style.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6