ok ill say it...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But could he drink them in a boat?
Could he drink them with a goat?
I would drink them in a boat
And I will drink them with a goat
I will drink them in a house
And I will drink them with a mouse
In a car, in a tree, they are so good, so good you see.
I do so like beer in a can
Thank you, thank you, brewer man!

Cheers
Go Manly!

This whole process with Fox and DCE all seems quite strange.

Imagine if your partner/wife/husband suggested that they were just going to go to a couple of bars or nightclubs to see if there maybe anyone better they want to spend the night or rest of their life with. How would you react?

Or as an employer (if you were/are a manager) an employee said I'm just going to to see a HR recruitment agency to see if there were any better offers on the table.

Neither of them, according to the media, has indicated that their preference is to stay with the Sea Eagles.

I may be wrong, but I have not seen anywhere that either have said 'I really want to stay as I love the club and to stay here is my goal, but ultimately I and my family will decide what's best for us in the long term."

Foran's management has apparently stated that he wants to play for a club where his performance will improve". I would like to be corrected but didn't he say that last time and he wanted to be coached by Joey Johns (and he has been because the club organised it - it doesn't say much about Joey if he thinks he needs a change).

Unfortunately neither of them have indicated they really want to stay but rather:
1) I'm not sure i want to play out my career here. I wake up one morning and love the club and then the next morning I don't (Foz) - welcome to relationship studies class #1 Foz
2) I'm looking for schools and homes elsewhere than the Manly-Warringah area and I'm really upset that the cameras caught me out doing it (welcome to the Gavin Orr management company DCE)

They are two great players and I've loved watching both of them grow and play great football for the club. Although they have had only a relatively short time with the club (compared to others with their stature) they have both provided us with immense entertainment and assisted in the success of the club through their talent while they have played for the Sea Eagles..

Unfortunately the type of attitude they have both displayed does not engender any positive feelings for me about how either of them will play in 2015 and it will definitely impact others around them if either of them/ or both sign elsewhere for 2016 (particularly the impact on Snake). And unfortunately, given all the stress members on this site have exhibited regarding their signing or not, I'm not sure too many people are going to be jumping with joy but rather just saying "Well at least we don't have to go through this for another 3 years."

As much as I love them both playing for Manly, we've been through this intense drama of both Foz and DCE twice now in the last 3 years and I'd rather not go through it again. I don't think either of them are worth over $1 mill compared to other players who are equally skillful; but earning less.

In reality. I don't blame Foz and DCE for this scenario, it comes back to the NRL and that the governing body would allow for a player to sign for the following year for another club when the season has not kicked off for the current year, is just a joke.

There was a similar circus when Kimmorley signed with the Northern Eagles.

First time I remember the media making such a fuss over a player being flown interstate for tours of facilities etc

I did hear DCE say not so long ago it was his preference to stay at Manly. Albeit it was along the lines of his partner being from Manly and his family were settled there.

Bozo left for coin and fatty wasn't required. What would you know about loyalty and comradeship. Keyboard warrior.
Dumb little snake in the grass thinks he knows me lol, calls me a keyboard warrior when he's probably too scared to get out from behind his

I feeling the same way but, yes always a but, I keep reading the young blokes on here saying " it's just professional sport in this era ".

My Dad brought me up on the old " handshake means everything" way of doing things, also respect played a huge part in my upbringing.

But approaching 60 ( and rapidly) I'm probably just old fashioned .

Maybe this is the new way it's done, disrespectful I know but who am I to say it's wrong.
Who is to say wnyobe has shaken hands? You are all just jumping to the puppetry that is called media these days.

Cheers
Go Manly!

Awesome! :)

Cheers
Go Manly!
You missed your calling nicci :)

You missed your calling nicci :)
Teaching Prep this year so it's the 18+ version of Green Eggs and Ham.

The Late great Dr Seuss Was a genius. The Lorax written in 64 predicted what is happening to the environments and habitats today.

No I'm not a mad hippie.
Just a bit mad in general.:p
Peace Silvertails.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4