omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DE-VO
They have yet to be proven wrong.
Interesting @manlyfan76 Arguably, they have been proven right (yes, the pun is intended here)
Here's a quote by the lead singer that sums up Devos perspective on Western Society's devolution towards fascism....... Trump, Tate, Peterson et al
Casale: Yeah, irony and satire have been lost in this fascist swing to the right, because now we have a society that we kind of warned about. It went worse than we thought. In other words, even my worst fears have been exceeded. And it's not funny anymore.

Last edited:
Interesting @manlyfan76 Arguably, they have been proven right (yes, the pun is intended here)
Here's a quote by the lead singer that sums up Devos perspective on Western Society's devolution towards fascism....... Trump, Tate, Peterson et al
Casale: Yeah, irony and satire have been lost in this fascist swing to the right, because now we have a society that we kind of warned about. It went worse than we thought. In other words, even my worst fears have been exceeded. And it's not funny anymore.
Social media and media control delivering us freedom from choice

Social media and media control delivering us freedom from choice
Or "Social media and media control delivering us freedom from" thought, through individual and societal dependence on influencers, bogus political leaders and cult-like wannabe Messiahs ........ Trump, Tate, Peterson et al

Last edited:
Great article - thanks for highlighting it.

Screenshot_2023-01-17-17-46-16-50_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Where’s the microwave wave popcorn. This should be good.
The late George Carlin would love that quote….hell it is probably his from years ago.
Yep pretty sure I've seen that in one of his old clips. Classic humorist, and not scared to tread on toes

Like most myths, there is usually an element of fact, a memory from a vast number of generations past when major events occurred and were given moral/religious explanations often to ensure the memory lasted.

The Bible Flood myth is like many myths borrowed from earlier religions and cultures. Noah had many previous names in earlier cultures such as Atrahasis, Ziusudra, Utanapishim, Manu (in India), Deucalion (in Greece).

Generally it relates either to the flooding of the Black Sea about 8000 years ago or the rapid sea level rising events following the end of the Glaciation period when sea levels over thousands of years rose 120 metres.

Even various Australian Indigenous coastal cultures have over twenty independent myths regarding the rise of sea levels, especially in the north west of the continent. They also gave it religious meaning, which is to be expected given until recent times people had no other means of explaining what was happening without giving it a supernatural explanation.

My understanding of the bible at least from the orthodox side is that the stories are not always literal however mainly metaphorical.

So I’m guessing a few of you will be live steaming the George Pell funeral and wishing the great man well ??

Regardless of the guilty / no guilty verdict that prick still oversaw the hiding away of all the dirty scummy kiddy fiddlers , so **** him is my view.

Good riddance

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4