Orford Declares his five-eighth partner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=PJ]
Yeah- I haven't seen them play together and will admit I just don't like the whole situation.
I am aware there is nothing that can be done about this and am sorry if it all seems negative and won't harp on about it.
I just hope for the good of the Eagles he has had an attitude re-adjustment and gels with Orford if that ends up having to be the case I will gladly eat my words.
I won't say anymore on the subject except for maybe 'I told you so' a bit further down the track.

I already have eaten my words. I thought Monaghan wasn't up to scratch before the trials, but subsequently have been very surprised. He's better than Witt / Burns. I'll tell you that as fact.
[/quote]

Sweet then- I look forward to seeing the new Monas in action if that is the case....we would have to have the most expensive halves pairing in the comp in that going to be the combo ;)

Mona's will be there!! and i for one will love it.. he'll go well

Ballin in hooker, dunley off the bench.. it's the strongest option!

6. Monas
7. Orford
9. Ballin

14. Dunley

Monas and Orford in my view will be a good combo, and will continue to improve the more they play together.

Witt lately has been barely playing up to Premier league quality, he should not be considered as an option however I would place him before burns.

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=PJ]
Yeah- I haven't seen them play together and will admit I just don't like the whole situation.
I am aware there is nothing that can be done about this and am sorry if it all seems negative and won't harp on about it.
I just hope for the good of the Eagles he has had an attitude re-adjustment and gels with Orford if that ends up having to be the case I will gladly eat my words.
I won't say anymore on the subject except for maybe 'I told you so' a bit further down the track.
I already have eaten my words. I thought Monaghan wasn't up to scratch before the trials, but subsequently have been very surprised. He's better than Witt / Burns. I'll tell you that as fact.
[/quote]

Sweet then- I look forward to seeing the new Monas in action if that is the case....we would have to have the most expensive halves pairing in the comp in that going to be the combo ;)

[/quote]

Nah - Johns and whoever would be. 700K + say 100 for gidley

Prince and marshel wound be close. As would Gower and campbell.

but year right up there - mind you at 450K for orford we have teh second highest paid half in the comp

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8