Other clubs about to get hit?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RL Gronk said:
Has anyone heard the bs rumour doing the rounds. I am over these fb and twitter accounts that use official logos and then post tripe.

LOL. Yet you'll give it more legs by posting it on here.

I think it would be naive to suggest that we are totally in the clear seeing as the common denominator in all this (Stephen Dank) spent 3 or 4 years here. We can only hope that no Manly player was silly enough to maintain contact with Danks after he parted ways with the club.

I have got that on email a couple of times today with the names - that is as credible as Des saying he didnt leave Manly because of money...

Chip and Chase said:
RL Gronk said:
Has anyone heard the bs rumour doing the rounds. I am over these fb and twitter accounts that use official logos and then post tripe.

LOL. Yet you'll give it more legs by posting it on here.

I think it would be naive to suggest that we are totally in the clear seeing as the common denominator in all this (Stephen Dank) spent 3 or 4 years here. We can only hope that no Manly player was silly enough to maintain contact with Danks after he parted ways with the club.

I don't know about that. (T-Rex). ;)

Funny how that rumour states that we will be stripped of our premierships, before a single player from us has even been interviewed.

Listen Phil Rothfield; just because we have premierships to burn, doesn't mean you can suggest we will lose them. Jealousy is a curse pal.

LATEST SHARKS RUMOUR: The club's link to drugs goes back to the 70s and several of their stars from the 70s have turned themselves in to ASADA. They may be stripped of the club's greatest ever achievements - namely, their "runners up" "titles" of 1973 and 1978.

Wow!!!

Sharks are in turmoil. Shane Flangan stood down, head trainer stood down and Gen Manager of Ops stood down. Sharkies board obviously heading for cover from potential litigation which i doubt they'll achieve.

Peter Sharp is new coach ... bugger I tipped them!

That's pretty big and (for me) unexpected news.

I wonder how they'll go on sunday?

Now if Cronulla would only stand down Phil Rothfield......

On ABC Grandstand radio right now, Brent Read called Manly and the Knights yesterday. Both said they haven't been contacted by ASADA recently.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2