Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How good did and does Dylan Walker look in that game today and this year. He looks fit, fast and hyper enthusiastic. Just shows how shot our coaching was where he spent most of his last year or two with us injured or on the bench.

How good did and does Dylan Walker look in that game today and this year. He looks fit, fast and hyper enthusiastic. Just shows how shot our coaching was where he spent most of his last year or two with us injured or on the bench.
Yes it does reinforce that it's not necessarily the quality of players but how they're trained and coached. We just don't play with any up tempo speed or power.

I swore I picked ST G but computer says ....no!

St G still screwing me over in the tipping comp 10 years straight, lol.

Other games alright, Test Cricket, NRL, Word Cup Women's soccer, and British Open Golf. All on last night, way to much to handle..lol.

Other games alright, Test Cricket, NRL, Word Cup Women's soccer, and British Open Golf. All on last night, way to much to handle..lol.
Only NRL for me tonight, should be 2 cracking games, Cricket, we're beat unless the rain helps, golf way too late and soccer starts at 5.30

Only NRL for me tonight, should be 2 cracking games, Cricket, we're beat unless the rain helps, golf way too late and soccer starts at 5.30
It should, the Souths Broncs game on the Sunshine Coast is all sold out, no Mitchell, but expect Souths to win this.

Just checked, you need Optus to watch the soccer, not sure what games Ch7 broadcast, obviously Matilda's and Ferns.

Marty was
kicking martial arts GIF

We play woods, Donkeys go with youth, young Willison, upside galore, base contract no doubt, I can’t understand how bloody dumb our club is. They have a pretty good young FB too that’s only costing them 450, makes our FB situation……sad, very sad indeed. The‘ve got a couple of other handy youngsters, Cobo 21, Mam 20.

We play woods, Donkeys go with youth, young Willison, upside galore, base contract no doubt, I can’t understand how bloody dumb our club is. They have a pretty good young FB too that’s only costing them 450, makes our FB situation……sad, very sad indeed. The‘ve got a couple of other handy youngsters, Cobo 21, Mam 20.

They got Marty?

Their team are generally young, fast and ripped. They look like a quality team.

It highlights how far off the pace we are.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8