Other Games [Round 1, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Crichton is a huge loss for the Panthers.

That Storm defence was amazing.

They are a much more inoffensive team without Munster who has a dodgy groin.
I thought Taylan May was Dynamic and Damaging and one of the best on the field and made up for the Crichton loss
On the night the Strom were just too Good on Home soil
The Strom beat the panthers at Home last season as well
The Panthers are far from done and are still capable of doing the job again

Agree Crichton is massive but no Leniu coming on to replace JFH and Leota is going to sting them as well
Leniu is definitely a Loss . I wonder which young gun in the panther production line can step up and do the Job this year ?

I thought Taylan May was Dynamic and Damaging and one of the best on the field and made up for the Crichton loss
On the night the Strom were just too Good on Home soil
The Strom beat the panthers at Home last season as well
The Panthers are far from done and are still capable of doing the job again
On the surface, you could say May covered for Crichton with some damaging runs, but they led nowhere. May was given an opportunity with 10-15 minutes to go, where he was given the ball in a 2 on 1 situation, a player unmarked on his outside and another on his inside and as he got to Pappy, he slipped over and fluffed the chance. The commentators groaned collectively. Crichton would have iced it.

I’ll decode that into Bozo language for you…The key word in my post is FLUFFED. May is fluffing the standards of the mighty Panthers, while three time premiership winner Crichton, is running out of fingers for all the rings he has won.

When Ponga gets involved, the Knights cause Canberra's defence all sorts of problems. But its all based around Ponga's involvement. He doesn't get involved and they don't have a lot.

Canberra's attack is pedestrian. A better attacking side would be tearing the Knights defence a first round new one.

Given the final score I can only imagine the score a better side would have put on the Knights on Thursday night.

On the surface, you could say May covered for Crichton with some damaging runs, but they led nowhere. May was given an opportunity with 10-15 minutes to go, where he was given the ball in a 2 on 1 situation, a player unmarked on his outside and another on his inside and as he got to Pappy, he slipped over and fluffed the chance. The commentators groaned collectively. Crichton would have iced it.

I’ll decode that into Bozo language for you…The key word in my post is FLUFFED. May is fluffing the standards of the mighty Panthers, while three time premiership winner Crichton, is running out of fingers for all the rings he has won.
In saying that I wouldn’t mind if we signed Taylan and Terrell May as a package deal.

That would fill two voids in our squad.

On the surface, you could say May covered for Crichton with some damaging runs,

It takes Dynamic players to do Damaging Runs and May did just that
May did Cover for Crichton with Damaging runs and proved his Dynamic qualities

May I also remined you feathered friend that May had been transitioned 'from the wing into the centres and it is fair to say given his enormous Speed and skill potential he will keep improving his centre play through out the season and peak come finals time

Last edited:
So far we have seen that Favourite teams are not the flavours of round one
Fate favours the teams that turn up on the day

It eventually had to happen , a 3 peat was incredible , a 4 peat would be like climbing Everest.
I agree with you feathered friend that Everest is quite a Challenge
But the fact is Everest has been reached before by Resilient souls

How Many People Have Reached the Top of Mount Everest?
According to the Himalayan Database, a little above 6,000 people climbed Mount Everest. Mount Everest has been climbed over 11,000 times, with 5,700 ascents made by Nepalese people.

Big danger game coming up for the Eels today, Bulldogs could come out of the gates firing. No Sivo means no easy tries for them. Will be a real interesting watch this evening.

Big danger game coming up for the Eels today, Bulldogs could come out of the gates firing. No Sivo means no easy tries for them. Will be a real interesting watch this evening.
It’ll make my day if they go down in a screaming heap , my very best mate ( we went to kindergarten together 65 years ago ) and I play “ text tag “ him the Eels me the Eagles”. He says nothing if Manly win , but if Eels win “ it’s on like Donkey Kong “, if they lose , he shuts up shop and refuses to reply.

It’s as funny as

It’ll make my day if they go down in a screaming heap , my very best mate ( we went to kindergarten together 65 years ago ) and I play “ text tag “ him the Eels me the Eagles”. He says nothing if Manly win , but if Eels win “ it’s on like Donkey Kong “, if they lose , he shuts up shop and refuses to reply.

It’s as funny as
Turn off caller ID and spam his voicemail, go the Doggies, gee that makes me feel unclean, I can’t stomach either, putrid I tell ya.

Turn off caller ID and spam his voicemail, go the Doggies, gee that makes me feel unclean, I can’t stomach either, putrid I tell ya.
We’ve been doing it for about 45 years now , it’s not going to stop until one of us kicks the bucket !!

It takes Dynamic players to do Damaging Runs and May did just that
May did Cover for Crichton with Damaging runs and proved his Dynamic qualities

May I also remined you feathered friend that May had been transitioned 'from the wing into the centres and it is fair to say given his enormous Speed and skill potential he will keep improving his centre play through out the season and peak come finals time
Respect is not given, it is earned. A three time premiership winning centre cannot be 'covered' for by a few damaging runs.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8