Other Games [Round 1, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Respect is not given, it is earned. A three time premiership winning centre cannot be 'covered' for by a few damaging runs.
The key word to your post is respect and i am Glad you are using my motto respect is earned it is not given feathered friend

Respect is certainly earned and we have to respect players that poses the ability to cause damage and May is one of those players and at 22 years of age he has earned the right and the respect to start in the premiers NRL team .
May Covered the premiership winning centre with very Respected figures
14 runs
134 running metres
and defence was sound
And those very impressive game stats were earned against a very Impressive Storm team who have not lost a round one game in 20 years

As I said before and you also must respect that is was his first game of the NRL season at centre and he will only get better settling in the center position

These legendary nothing teams, Faecalmatta and the Dishlickers, look like they have been watching cross country code (AFL) highlights, such is the quality of their respective ball control skills.

Not a good time to be an NRL speedster.

Dom Young was out before the season started after Toff's crusher tackle. Our Volvo broke the tailshaft cruising through Vegas and now Fox is shouldering the burden of injury.

Can someone please put Koula in cotton wool until next week??

It will be interesting to see if Has Desler can coach the Oldy to a win over the Illawarra Credit Union.

Because he didn’t have much luck in that department at Manly.

Just as I typed that sentence, Sloan scores for the Lizards.

It will be interesting to see if Has Desler can coach the Oldy to a win over the Illawarra Credit Union.

Because he didn’t have much luck in that department at Manly.

Just as I typed that sentence, Sloan scores for the Lizards.

Work cut out without Foran and Fifita.

As Manly coach from 2004–2011, Des Hasler was 4–10 against St George Illawarra.

As Bulldogs coach from 2012–2017, Des Hasler was 11–1 against St George Illawarra.

As Manly coach from 2019–2022, Des Hasler was 2–4 against St George Illawarra.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8